4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
I am sure that among the fans of this game there are many more optimists than those whose posts have already set their teeth on edge. Therefore, I decided to add a spoonful of honey to the barrel of tar. I'm guessing the update delay is due to Xenorav's decision to accommodate everyone's wishes. He may have originally planned to focus more on Stephanie in version 0.9. However, due to some circumstances that caused a delay in the release of the update, the Dev decided to add more content with Amelie. In short, I think we're in for a pretty big update. )

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: aggy16 and John 13

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I am sure that among the fans of this game there are many more optimists than those whose posts have already set their teeth on edge. Therefore, I decided to add a spoonful of honey to the barrel of tar. I'm guessing the update delay is due to Xenorav's decision to accommodate everyone's wishes. He may have originally planned to focus more on Stephanie in version 0.9. However, due to some circumstances that caused a delay in the release of the update, the Dev decided to add more content with Amelie. In short, I think we're in for a pretty big update. )
Yeah I think so too. Usually when there's months of radio silence from the dev, he always added extra content in every updates. So yeah high chance it will be a big update and there will be more amelie content from what was decided at the start. But still don't think there will be penetration of any sort with her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kdy18 and aggy16
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes