4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

SKAN789

Jan 18, 2020
Even if the update is eventually released one day, I have little hope for what comes next. Each update brings the same problems and disappearances, and it’s getting worse with more frequent absences and longer intervals between updates. He consistently shows indifference towards communicating with his community and those who support him. Most of the promises made during his grand returns were never fulfilled. With such little reliability, it seems he lost both his passion and motivation a long time ago.

• Sad
Reactions: MrBaitor

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
F95 trolls already ran off a great Dev earlier today by constantly attacking him because they didn't get enough sex in the last update. Honestly, I hope Xenorav gives you guys what you want and just disappears, abandons the game and never comes back.
I hope all the memes and trolling makes up for never seeing Amelie get her glorious cheeks clapped! :D

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
F95 trolls already ran off a great Dev earlier today by constantly attacking him because they didn't get enough sex in the last update. Honestly, I hope Xenorav gives you guys what you want and just disappears, abandons the game and never comes back.
I hope all the memes and trolling makes up for never seeing Amelie get her glorious cheeks clapped! :D
These are not trolls. These are good people. They are decent, smart, well-mannered. Their credo is honesty and nobility. Give your word - keep it! - this is their principled position. The especially intellectual ones, suffering from an excessively rich vocabulary, do not throw words to the wind (a paradox!), preferring to fill the topic with meaningful memes and gifs. There is also a major league of erudite philosophers who are less interested in Amelie's ass than in Xenorav's hemorrhoidal ass, in which they are looking for the philosopher's stone with enviable determination. But they are a minority... But the majority are supporters of progress. For them, stagnation is like death, so they, foaming at the mouth, demand updates. Together, they are the cream of the nation: the future of F95, the Internet, all of humanity is behind them. )

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Even if the update is eventually released one day, I have little hope for what comes next. Each update brings the same problems and disappearances, and it’s getting worse with more frequent absences and longer intervals between updates. He consistently shows indifference towards communicating with his community and those who support him. Most of the promises made during his grand returns were never fulfilled. With such little reliability, it seems he lost both his passion and motivation a long time ago.
I agree with you with the most part of what you just said. But I doubt that he lost his passion or his motivation. He may be taking his sweet time on delivering those updates but he does deliver them. Also lets not underestimate the power of the money here; right now, according to his patreon profile he has 1,957 paid members. That means that even if those members are paying him 1 Euro per month, he still receives almost 2,000 euros per month, just for doing his hobby. And I really really doubt that he quit his initial job or that he didn't found a new one in the meantime, because lets face it, a statement like that would bring him even more people that would be willing to support him so he can continue deliver his outstanding work while making an extra buck.

All in all, I believe that he will deliver the update around mid July, but I don't think that it will be enriched with Amelie's presence. We may be lucky and have a BJ in some remote cabin at the beach or in a car or behind the bushes (wishful thinking ikr), but other than that we will deal with the other LI's in mc's life.

Reactions: pedrohefe

John242

Jul 16, 2018
Critics 'trolls' and then contradicts self by trolling. Nice. Most comments lately are people seemingly done with Xeno taking forever; maybe looks like trolls just because you don't agree with them? Xeno's practically stalling on purpose for whatever reason. Hell, there's a guy literally re-writing the entire story because there's enough time to do so, apparently.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
-Critics 'trolls' and then contradicts self by trolling. Nice. Most comments lately are people seemingly done with Xeno taking forever; maybe looks like trolls just because you don't agree with them? Xeno's practically stalling on purpose for whatever reason.
- Hell, there's a guy literally re-writing the entire story because there's enough time to do so, apparently.
-My last sentence was dead serious!
-Rewriting the a game's script takes almost no time. It's already been done so altering what's already there is as simple as opening it up in notepad and typing.

Reactions: Panos24

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
-My last sentence was dead serious!
-Rewriting the a game's script takes almost no time. It's already been done so altering what's already there is as simple as opening it up in notepad and typing.
*cough* Well! I am the one Re-Writing the script for the game atm, and as an amateur I can say it takes a bit of time! (Though it is fairly simple that much is true!)

Check it out see what you think so far! It's on the page here !

Reactions: Jack-ish

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
*cough* Well! I am the one Re-Writing the script for the game atm, and as an amateur I can say it takes a bit of time! (Though it is fairly simple that much is true!)

Check it out see what you think so far! It's on the page here !
I'd definitely try it once the game is finished!(if I'm still alive!)
With how slow the updates are, I'd probably confuse the two by the time the next update drops.

As far as it taking time? I'm actually doing it RIGHT now as I do each month for "Perfect Housewife" lol. It's only time consuming if you make it so.
Attempting to re-write a story into something it was never meant to be? Yea... I can see that taking some time. Simply changing some dialogue within scenes that are already set in stone though? Not so much.

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
I'd definitely try it once the game is finished!(if I'm still alive!)
With how slow the updates are, I'd probably confuse the two by the time the next update drops.

As far as it taking time? I'm actually doing it RIGHT now as I do each month for "Perfect Housewife" lol. It's only time consuming if you make it so.
Attempting to re-write a story into something it was never meant to be? Yea... I can see that taking some time. Simply changing some dialogue within scenes that are already set in stone though? Not so much.
Yeah I'm trying to keep it within the original "framework" for the most part, but fleshing out the characters more, attempting to make the drama more.. dramary? (lol) And adding bits of humour and stuff that I think were either completely missing or quite understated.

It does almost feel like a complete rewrite from the ground up at this point because of how barebones the original dialogue is at times, but its fun enhancing the characters and bringing them more to life than they were previously.

Btw are you the lead writer on PH or are you modifying the dialogue to improve it in some way? Have you uploaded it on the mod section?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Yeah I'm trying to keep it within the original "framework" for the most part, but fleshing out the characters more, attempting to make the drama more.. dramary? (lol) And adding bits of humour and stuff that I think were either completely missing or quite understated.

It does almost feel like a complete rewrite from the ground up at this point because of how barebones the original dialogue is at times, but its fun enhancing the characters and bringing them more to life than they were previously.

Btw are you the lead writer on PH or are you modifying the dialogue to improve it in some way? Have you uploaded it on the mod section?
Well yea, I can see that consuming a bit of time then...

Mostly cleaning up the dialogue to make it an easier read for native English speakers. K4Soft is the solo dev/writer. He uses AI for translations, so a LOT needs fixing per build. I try my best not to change much, but sometimes entire lines of dialogue need to be changed. And Nah it's not in the mod section. He gives me the script, and I send the altered script back to the dev. He then adds it into the next update. Since it's done this way though, fixes aren't present for the current updates. You won't see them until the next build. It's always a build behind due to how tight his upload window is. (updates every month without fail)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chinwiskers

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Well yea, I can see that consuming a bit of time then...

Mostly cleaning up the dialogue to make it an easier read for native English speakers. K4Soft is the solo dev/writer. He uses AI for translations, so a LOT needs fixing per build. I try my best not to change much, but sometimes entire lines of dialogue need to be changed. And Nah it's not in the mod section. He gives me the script, and I send the altered script back to the dev. He then adds it into the next update. Since it's done this way though, fixes aren't present for the current updates. You won't see them until the next build. It's always a build behind due to how tight his upload window is. (updates every month without fail)
Well, you are indeed a hero of the community then sir! Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Well, you are indeed a hero of the community then sir! Keep up the good work!
Nah, I'm a complete dork.

I'll check out you rewrite if you're still doing it by the time the next update comes out. Now that I think about it, it'll probably be 2026 for a follow-up update after this one, so I'll have forgotten the original story anyway!

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So um at this point, my hope for this game grows thinner by the day.
(STILL WANT A MANHUNT FOR THE DOUCHE HERE WHO KEPT SAYING THE UPDATE'S ARRIVING COME THE WEEKEND. LOL)

Anyway, are there Heart Problems fan games out there? I mean come on, A Wife And Mother already did it so..

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
Because Xenorav gone for year without add Amelie cheeks clapped . I had to start furiously looking for milf to f*ck. i end up f*ck my friend mom & my mom & my sister
i had fight with my dad i end up in JAIL . i find Xenorav in jail . i tell him what happen , he laugh at me and tell me join me this night
i tell him what happen this night ? he didn't answer

at night i hear some voice next room to me , i take a look ...i find Xenorav gangbanged :WaitWhat:
he tell me join gang , i look at him and said you disgusting ............. make i place for me :BootyTime:

Reactions: ITSRAVIII

John242

Jul 16, 2018
Nah, I'm a complete dork.

I'll check out you rewrite if you're still doing it by the time the next update comes out. Now that I think about it, it'll probably be 2026 for a follow-up update after this one, so I'll have forgotten the original story anyway!
At least 2025 at this rate, but we'll still be here! Unless we're dead, of course.

Because Xenorav gone for year without add Amelie cheeks clapped . I had to start furiously looking for milf to f*ck. i end up f*ck my friend mom & my mom & my sister
i had fight with my dad i end up in JAIL . i find Xenorav in jail . i tell him what happen , he laugh at me and tell me join me this night
i tell him what happen this night ? he didn't answer

at night i hear some voice next room to me , i take a look ...i find Xenorav gangbanged :WaitWhat:
he tell me join gang , i look at him and said you disgusting ............. make i place for me :BootyTime:
My only response to all of that gibberish is this:
1716729321559133.jpg

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes