4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Ok this was a really good episode, things definitely picked it up.

Still a bit worried about that guy messing with Stephanie, she seemed a little off.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Xenorav So can we get rid of that idiot that is cheating on her gf with her GF's mom? :unsure:
the boyfriend of this girl --> (I know she cheats on him with the mc, but that is not enough xD)
1640766745263.png

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Ok this was a really good episode, things definitely picked it up.

Still a bit worried about that guy messing with Stephanie, she seemed a little off.
Just Steph making MC jealous, don't worry about no N*R!
My take is still can't figure out who of the 3 is gonna fall on MC's dick first??? I think the odds makers in Vegas should get involved to make some coin...

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Just Steph making MC jealous, don't worry about no N*R!
My take is still can't figure out who of the 3 is gonna fall on MC's dick first??? I think the odds makers in Vegas should get involved to make some coin...
You are probably right...

Kylee should've opened the floods this time, but she has a something against penetration specifically, i smell a virgin.
And then there's Amelie who keeps doing her hot/cold act, but any second now she can pull the trigger.
Steph is the one further off imo.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
You are probably right...

Kylee should've opened the floods this time, but she has a something against penetration specifically, i smell a virgin.
And then there's Amelie who keeps doing her hot/cold act, but any second now she can pull the trigger.
Steph is the one further off imo.
They are all on the cusp...

Reactions: LSC82

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
It's been a while since I had tried this, seems like it's more or less a kinetic novel at this point. Even restarted and was just as awful to everyone as I could be to see what would happen, but the MC is still apparently irresistible to everyone no matter how much of a twat he is. That the Lauren scenes are still unavoidable is probably most annoying, but I've never been a fan forced encounters in VNs under any circumstances.

Oh well.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I would prefer if the choices had a little bit of impact, nothing you choose matters and even if you try your hardest to ignore a girl and go only for one the game ignores it completely and forces you to go after everyone.
This is exactly my problem with this game. I mean character models are all excelent but choices in this game doesn't matter at all. And no matter how much hard you try to avoid certain characters and go for one girl the game simply ignores you. Like does choices even matter in this game?

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
The story is progressing nicely but with the updates being so far apart, the teasing is getting on my nerves. I just want to see some MILF action, damnit.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
This is exactly my problem with this game. I mean character models are all excelent but choices in this game doesn't matter at all. And no matter how much hard you try to avoid certain characters and go for one girl the game simply ignores you. Like does choices even matter in this game?
It's been a while since I had tried this, seems like it's more or less a kinetic novel at this point. Even restarted and was just as awful to everyone as I could be to see what would happen, but the MC is still apparently irresistible to everyone no matter how much of a twat he is. That the Lauren scenes are still unavoidable is probably most annoying, but I've never been a fan forced encounters in VNs under any circumstances.

Oh well.

Well, the developer said this some time ago:

I see that there is a bit of controversy with all this about the routes, what I say is that the system will remain as it is now, there will be decisions, yes, but it will not change the story practically, maybe just a couple of events in the course of maximum 2 chapters. Also in the patreon post I said that the women we are not interested in will be completely avoidable, this doesn't mean that if you ignore a girl this event will change the story radically, of course not, the most that will happen is that you will see less content lol, but I will make reasonably long routes for each ending later in the story (3-5 chapters or more).
PS: Lauren is unavoidable because of a mental glitch I had, it slipped my mind but the variable is there, I just have to make it work in the code, so if you insulted her a bit when she applied the ointment you're ok, I'll also add some extra decisions in chapter 2 and 3 to make sure.
I'm not sure if Lauren's stuff is true. Currently my save is going for all the girls. The story will be pretty much the same regardless of your choices, but the girls will be avoidable, in case we don't like any of them, according to this.

But I agree that the feeling that the player has virtually zero control in the game is noticeable, in my opinion.

What I am a little disappointed about is no matter how many times I decline to watch non-consensual sex scenes, the MC's personality won't change and he'll keep thinking about putting his dick in his drunk aunt's ass or his sleeping cousin's mouth. And if I decline these scenes, I get nothing as compensation for being a decent human being. :KEK:

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
so does the mc bang the mom or aunt whatever she is yet its been that long since an update I can't remember what she is. Or is the mc still being her emotional tampon for another 6 months

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes