4.40 star(s) 232 Votes

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Before i try this one out can anyone tell me if there are any worthy lewd scenes or is just another blue ball simulator disguised as a slow burn?

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Well, the developer said this some time ago:
That quote is actually the reason I put the VN down for a while. I took the dev at their word when they posted that, and decided to come back after several updates. Not only is Lauren still unavoidable, but things continue to escalate with other characters my MC has shown zero interest in/been actively antagonistic towards.

I agree with you about the MC being a creep.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone Having Errors i click ignore like 20 times for chapters + without mods and scripts :unsure: even when play from start same :whistle:
Cant wait for next updates (y)

Reactions: radbaz25

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
very attractive models, my only gripe is the images look kinda washed out and too bright, as if every room in the house is full of supermarket strip lighting, other than that its great.

Feb 8, 2019
I'd make MCs behavior towards kylee more loving not so pushy, then he should just tease her up to the point that she would beg him to put it in. That's a way of a peaceful warrior. Otherwise GG :)

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi everyone, just wanted to ask, Title Head says.. v 0.5 "Test"?

so is this like a Beta thing? like not yet the final cut of the update? sorry for the inconvenient question, I get confused at times with context..
thanks in advance to those who'll answer.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes