4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
That's called teasing, see the tag? avoid games with teasing if you can't handle it.
I...I feel bad for you if this is what you call teasing.....Teasing is supposed to be something like a girl walking up to you putting her hand on or in your pants and "petting you" until your hard only to then walk away with a wink or an "I'll see you both(refering to you and your dick) later", or a girl kissing your shaft from base to tip only to tongue flick the most sensitive area sending a shiver up your spine only to then say "I'm done here" in a playful manner and again walking away with a wink and a promise of more to come, being at a point where you are one push from entering a woman only for her to stop you isn't teasing, it's text book blue balling. you must be a masochist sir. if you enjoy that kinda feeling as "teasing". not shaming your kink but ouch I don't know how you'd like that, we are wired VERY differently lol

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
XD i love how detailed the variations of teasings are in your post XD im fucking done. if there was any of that in this update there would be no blue balling
I had so many more examples typed out lol it's not even funny, I had to delete it so I wasn't writing a novel as a comment haha, examples include: a girl calmly walking up behind someone your talking to with out speaking, only to pull her top down just enough to see her nipple while giving you sly smile, or a girl sitting in your lap and ever so gently grinding her ass into your clothed crotch to make you hard, giving you a soft quick kiss then getting up and walking away without saying a word while ever so slightly swaying her hips like she's trying to hypnotize you with her ass. I have so many more examples it ain't cute lol

edited because I just woke up and making tons of spelling errors and punctuation errors lol

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I had so many more examples typed out lol it's not even funny
What about a girl letting you slide into her only for a second so you can feel her insides, but then takes you out since it was just a taste, be a good boy and wait for the full course.
This plus everything you said is teasing, that's the official tag definition:
  • Teasing [Used when a character teases one another, either by seduction or via sex.]

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I thought there would be some crazy stuffs in the club between the sisters after they found out their things, ortherwise the room coming back. Sadly no.
Even the Amelie was so close but the blueball was even closer.

Sorta great update with the pictures but i don't get that extremely slow burn.

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
Love the slow burn and tease with Amelie. It's hard to find such a good build-up in such games.

Keep up the good work, dev!

Xpaik

Jun 17, 2017
One of the best I've seen in a long Long time, and I'm talking about the times when AWAM started!:ROFLMAO: just joking...
GREAT GAME !! I like the "slow burn" concept and foreplays scenes simple AWESOME!
(y)(y)(y)

Jun 30, 2017
actually the development and progression between MC and Amelie is more believable, i mean in this version, she is more focus on MC, and she actually spill out when she drunk that she doesn't like the idea of MC with other girls, she become more possessive. In term of feeling we could say that she already head over heels with him, she just not have courage to cross the physical relationship boundary.

Right now i think the key is the Uncle, right now Amelie and even MC not sure if he actually cheating. Amelie did said he did fulfill his role as father (job, money for the family), and not being some kind of abusive, drunk guy. The problem which allow MC to advance toward Amelie is because she now lack her husband attention, love that all. So i think the final push is when MC and Amelie find out he cheating with other woman, then yeah she will goes wild lol, but that just what i thought

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
What about a girl letting you slide into her only for a second so you can feel her insides, but then takes you out since it was just a taste, be a good boy and wait for the full course.
you dirty, dirty masochist :ROFLMAO: jk

I will concede to this being teasing only if you concede that it's Femdom teasing, not normal teasing, it's meant as a power move to show who's in control, not a light hearted "lets get his motor running" move, I don't know how the almost sex moment happens as I don't want to play a buggy test build, but from what people said in the context of the game it doesn't sound like she was pulling a power move, it sounds more like a "I'm just not ready for that yet" kinda thing, like she chickened out at the last second. which isn't a bad thing, anyone would get why I think, but it is unintentional blue balling if that's what happen, if it happened the way you say, it sounds more like a femdom power move, which would make it teasing

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
actually the development and progression between MC and Amelie is more believable, i mean in this version, she is more focus on MC, and she actually spill out when she drunk that she doesn't like the idea of MC with other girls, she become more possessive. In term of feeling we could say that she already head over heels with him, she just not have courage to cross the physical relationship boundary.

Right now i think the key is the Uncle, right now Amelie and even MC not sure if he actually cheating. Amelie did said he did fulfill his role as father (job, money for the family), and not being some kind of abusive, drunk guy. The problem which allow MC to advance toward Amelie is because she now lack her husband attention, love that all. So i think the final push is when MC and Amelie find out he cheating with other woman, then yeah she will goes wild lol, but that just what i thought
Thanks dude, I miss this kind of opinion (y) since lately I saw many pointless argument fights o_O

Dobidobi

May 2, 2021
How to activate the option mc touch Amelie butt on chapter 2? When they're watching tv together? It is in a last part of chapter 2

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes