4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I love this game, the older cousin is by far the best girl.
Honestly the artist should work more on the eyes, most of the render seem so lifeless.

But I like the game, especially the pace and progression. It's a simple game that knows what it wants to tell and does it right. No need for 20 other LIs or to shoehorn a main story that ultimately adds nothing. Most of the time less is more.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I have an error when start playing chapter 4 not work get crashed.
If you started from an old save from chapter 3, that might be the problem. My 0.3 saves would crash the game when 0.4 came out. I could choose "ignore" but it would crash every 2 or 3 frames. I had to start a new game and then it was fine. If that's not the problem, sorry, I don't know.

Reactions: boy2636

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So, i just finished this update and I'd say it was good. Groping Amelie's beautiful, bare ass was great. Especially for an ass man like me. I just wish the scenes were more bold like the assjob one in her red dress. That was fucking hot.

I get that Amelie is going through some emotional stuff right now and making serious life decisions. I know she won't just spread her legs for us. I'm totally fine with not having sex with her yet. I just feel like we've reached a point with her that certain stuff should be more of an accepted thing by Amelie already. She's slowly getting there but it feels like it's being stretched out a bit.

As for Kylie, i didn't have a problem with her scenes. There was progress. While the MC couldn't go all the way with sex, the scenes were still good and you can see they're moving along their relationship at a decent pace. As for Stephanie, i just ignored her this update. I'll go back and see her stuff when i play with the options.

All in all, it was a good update. I just think the Amelie scenes should've progressed more here. We've been groping her and rubbing our dick on her without her caring for a while now. Way more bolder variations of it should've happened already at this point(that bare ass groping was one). I'll just patiently wait until next update as i feel the uncle's return is going to play a part.

foolrider

Oct 15, 2018
When the update starts directly, the game shuts down, it does not give me options ... I started again, but it remains the same.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
When the update starts directly, the game shuts down, it does not give me options ... I started again, but it remains the same.
If nothing else works delete the persistent file from saves in both locations - the game folder and C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and then launch the game.

Reactions: foolrider

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Just came back here. Is the test version playable? No bugs or whatsoever? I wanna wait for the polished version but the urge to play is kicking in.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Not sure if those were already caught:

Amelie: I think that's enough, Jason. (When applying sunscreen on her legs in chapter 4, it uses de default name)
Amelie: Sorry, Jason. This is my fault. (when applying moisturizer)
Some images missing while watching the movie with Kylee
Kylee: I expected more from you, Jason. (After falling asleep watching the movie)
Kylee: We're not having sex, Jason(.)
Stephanie(Should be MC): Uh, Stephanie's coming with us, too.
Amelie: Sorry Jason, I don't know what came over me.
Amelie(should be Kylee, when she is on the bathroom floor at the end of chapter 5): Haha, she'd probably get mad at me.

Xenorav

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2020
View attachment 1572022

I'm not Jason, Amelie.
Who da heck is Jason? Are you cheating on your husband? You naughty lady.. I'm gonna punish you.

I hope this was the line since she called me by wrong name.
I am Jason lol
That's the name I gave him in my game and for some reason I also put it directly in the code instead of the variable:LOL:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 1572022

I'm not Jason, Amelie.
Who da heck is Jason? Are you cheating on your husband? You naughty lady.. I'm gonna punish you.

I hope this was the line since she called me by wrong name.
I am Jason lol
That's the name I gave him in my game and for some reason I also put it directly in the code instead of the variable:LOL:
Not a big deal, and easily fixable..."Jason" is appearing at few instances (3-4 as far as i have counted it), not only there.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes