4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
There's a few Jason bugs in ep 5 and maybe 4. My MC is not Jason, and mostly he isn't called that, but sometimes there's a Jason.

And an Amelie/Stephanie bug:

Code:
a "[s], I almost forgot!"
a "[mc], Can you get [a], please?"
Ep 5 is full of mis attribution!

Code:
s "Why did you do that?"
And

Code:
s "I'm almost ready."
And more but now I'm bored.

And I'm almost done with ep 5 and that makes me sad. Great game! Love all of it!

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
There's a few Jason bugs in ep 5 and maybe 4. My MC is not Jason, and mostly he isn't called that, but sometimes there's a Jason.

And an Amelie/Stephanie bug:

Code:
a "[s], I almost forgot!"
a "[mc], Can you get [a], please?"
Ep 5 is full of mis attribution!

Code:
s "Why did you do that?"
And

Code:
s "I'm almost ready."
And more but now I'm bored.

And I'm almost done with ep 5 and that makes me sad. Great game! Love all of it!
It's not like this is a beta/test version, right? I mean it doesn't say [v0.5 Test] at the top, right? :FacePalm:

May 27, 2017
make it three...just to be on (to an extent) safe side!:WeSmart::BootyTime:
I love this VN, but at this rate, I think by the end of 2022, MC's gonna be able to see Amelie's tit or pussy, then we get a HJ a year later, BJ a year after that, Titjob a year after, Assjob a year after that, and so forth; and when we're all in a post apocalyptic wasteland, either by WW3 or another global pandemic or global warming ruining our ecosystem, only then will the MC be able to feel the warmth of Amelie's hot pocket, so exciting, right!! :HideThePain:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I love this VN, but at this rate, I think by the end of 2022, MC's gonna be able to see Amelie's tit or pussy, then we get a HJ a year later, BJ a year after that, Titjob a year after, Assjob a year after that, and so forth; and when we're all in a post apocalyptic wasteland, either by WW3 or another global pandemic or global warming ruining our ecosystem, only then will the MC be able to feel the warmth of Amelie's hot pocket, so exciting, right!! :HideThePain:
We should have a betting pool where we bet which episode the MC will get a handjob, titjob, thighjob, assjob, blowjob, vaginal sex, anal sex, etc. from Amelie. The winner's prize is that he will avoid blue balls.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
May 27, 2017
We should have a betting pool where we bet which episode the MC will get a handjob, titjob, thighjob, assjob, blowjob, vaginal sex, anal sex, etc. from Amelie. The winner's prize is that he will avoid blue balls.
You know those ball pits you have for kids, in places like Chuck e Cheese; yeah, this thread is like that ball pit, except, all the balls are blue. :HideThePain:

1641695832108.png

May 27, 2017
How often are updates with this dev? Pretty good story so far!!
We got 5 updates in 15 months, so every 3-4 months, but the content is not enough to justify that long a wait (as compared to other VNs). I wouldn't keep my hopes up for seeing any real action with the family any time soon. This is a good VN, models are hot, but progress (development/in-game) is slow, so brace yourself for a long wait.

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
On the next update I'd be nice to see more yoga with the Aunt

But this time show her in a better more difficult "legs behind the head" position

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes