4.40 star(s) 229 Votes
Jun 21, 2020
Why is no one sending the update. Who were the last challenges, is it going to be long or what, sorry for the bad language, Google Translate
I think your Hero is sleeping right now, wait till tomorrow until that time comes you can enjoy the link provided by me!:LUL::KEK:

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
The update will definitely come here. The last test version had a many of errors, so it is better to wait for the final version, even if the test version came here. I recommend you to be patient, because you do a refresh every minute, it won't change anything
That doesn't mean I'm not excited about the update, I'm really excited to see MC do that:giggle:
Picsart_22-07-29_18-09-57-122.jpg

gangway

Feb 12, 2021
HeartProblems v0.6 TEST VERSION
ANDROID:
WINDOWS:
MAC:
Remember that this is a test version that is subject to change so try not to overwrite your savegame. Sounds will be added and I want to get some good quality sfx for the animations.
Any problems, either with the download server etc feel free to let me know.
Thanks guys.

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
ANDROID:
WINDOWS:
MAC:
Remember that this is a test version that is subject to change so try not to overwrite your savegame. Sounds will be added and I want to get some good quality sfx for the animations.
Thanks guys.
Super hero... :PogChamp:

kamikadzekamil

Jun 5, 2019
ANDROID:
WINDOWS:
MAC:
Thanks guys.
maaaan thanks)

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
ANDROID:
WINDOWS:
MAC:
Thanks guys.
super hero plus max pro

4.40 star(s) 229 Votes