4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Can you guys help a brother who is new to f95 with something?
I downloaded the game with gallery mod just to see the scenes with milf before I start to story. When I saw there is only one half-ass scene I was dissapointed. I thought the game was complete because of the "final" word in the title. I know "complete" means that now. When I came here to check what's up I saw people asking about new update. So I understood my stupidty.
But still, what is "final" means?
If it means that end of that chapter of the game, isn't it kind a unnecessary since games are always being released after a certain part is complete?
Apart from my (probably) stupid question so far I'm enjoying the game. Renders, animations all grrat.
In this case the "final" word is used for the last version of that chapter. Sometimes they add versions of some episodes to fix bugs and/or add scenes.

And about the milf... it's gonna be a while before you get to see some real action with her. There are some fans that speculate she'll have her first lewd moments in next episode, but I expect nothing more than a handjob scene with Amelie and that's all.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
In this case the "final" word is used for the last version of that chapter. Sometimes they add versions of some episodes to fix bugs and/or add scenes.

And about the milf... it's gonna be a while before you get to see some real action with her. There are some fans that speculate she'll have her first lewd moments in next episode, but I expect nothing more than a handjob scene with Amelie and that's all.
well i mean, a handjob's pretty dope no? also wouldn't a handjob be lewd?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You can consider HJ as lewd content, though a lot of us don't think too highly of that.

However, I guess Amelie starting with a HJ would be better than nothing... much better than just teasing haha.
Well i really would prefer if we were spared that stairway to heaven bs with Amelie, that's nice for for girls which have no experience, but she has plenty of that. Either she is ready to have sexual relation with the MC or not.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Well i really would prefer if we were spared that stairway to heaven bs with Amelie, that's nice for for girls which have no experience, but she has plenty of that. Either she is ready to have sexual relation with the MC or not.
You know how this games go. I haven't seen a game where a mom continues a sexual relationship with their son on a steady pace. Always " no it's wrong// I'm a horrible mother// What would other people think of us". It's always a back and forth. With every scene of Amelie and MC I'm still thinking " she will reject him again anyway". Really annoying.

The actual pace and the build up in this game is good but the updates take way too long. It just feels like the game is not progressing at all (atleast in Amelie's case). Get the MC some sleeping pills and get this shit over with in the next update.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes