4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
I totally understand you, I'm just telling you that there is progress happening in every update, you can notice this, the next chapter will definitely mc have sex with Kylee, and there will be an progress in MC'S and Amelie's relationship for sure.What happened in last update Logical . Amelie can't forget twenty years of marriage in one update,she still recovering from what happened, you can watch her wrestle with all the emotions inside her. She still has some feelings for Dave and same time she She started to love MC, and she is afraid that another girl will snatch him What I want to say is everything makes sense until now.
all my positive thoughts had been written here, well said (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Turki 10

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
for my point of view : the game still need another female incest milf character which mc fuck her to give dev time to develop more amelie route

Reactions: elver galarge

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
for my point of view : the game still need another female incest milf character which mc fuck her to give dev time to develop more amelie route
What would be the point of adding a other family character ?
She too would need development time and would be slow burn to some degree, cause family, and with the sparse updates it would just slow all other charcaters down.

Rather than adding a other time waste, it would work better with a timeskipp of a couple of weeks, maybe 2-3 months. Add a diashow with some dialogue, that shows how they get slowly closer, live their lives etc.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
What would be the point of adding a other family character ?
She too would need development time and would be slow burn to some degree, cause family, and with the sparse updates it would just slow all other charcaters down.

Rather than adding a other time waste, it would work better with a timeskipp of a couple of weeks, maybe 2-3 months. Add a diashow with some dialogue, that shows how they get slowly closer, live their lives etc.
like amelie has mother still hot doing yoga and she visit her time to time .

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
You know what's the best part about these late updates, every time the game updates I have to play it from the very start because I cannot remember shit what happened in the previous updates

Feels like I am playing a new game every time

Lol
Same. Also the fear of being over in 10min. gameplay ^^

Amon617

May 23, 2022
Can you guys help a brother who is new to f95 with something?
I downloaded the game with gallery mod just to see the scenes with milf before I start to story. When I saw there is only one half-ass scene I was dissapointed. I thought the game was complete because of the "final" word in the title. I know "complete" means that now. When I came here to check what's up I saw people asking about new update. So I understood my stupidty.
But still, what is "final" means?
If it means that end of that chapter of the game, isn't it kind a unnecessary since games are always being released after a certain part is complete?
Apart from my (probably) stupid question so far I'm enjoying the game. Renders, animations all grrat.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
It's just the version: final version, beta version, 2nd version etc. Not all developers will use the exact same system; so you get different versioning, different words describing the same thing. You are correct - "Complete" usually signals that development is finished - "Final" signals only the final version, with next versions still to come.

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes