4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I can't figure out what message you're trying to convey. Have you ever gotten "goosebumps" where the hairs on your arms stand on end?
I was joking about MC's short hair and not always the joke has to be completely realistic, I didn't make fun of the developer and it's not a big thing like I said above just a joke I don't know why some took it seriously
note:"On the occasion of what you said about armis hair, I think MC has softer arms than Amelie"
ch5_90nv.jpg

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I was joking about MC's short hair and not always the joke has to be completely realistic, I didn't make fun of the developer and it's not a big thing like I said above just a joke I don't know why some took it seriously
note:"On the occasion of what you said about armis hair, I think MC has softer arms than Amelie"
View attachment 1935084
I'm not looking at his arms, what were we talking about again?

• Haha
Reactions: fzlkset01

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
View attachment 1935084
that beautiful boobs and you look to mc hands lol
i can wait along to see amelie's boobs bouncing

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes