4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

Unlocked

I only need half of the code to finish chapter 6 of HeartProblems!
Thanks for your patience, I will be posting the chapter soon.
  • Writing = 100%
  • Code ≈ 50% [5000 lines of code]
  • Renders ≈ 100% [1000 images ] + [ like 22 anims (short anims loops) I don't know].

I think it will be at the end of the month ( my opinion not the dev's)
I think she's going to take her skirt off... and then say "oh, I'm not ready yet, wait another six months until 0.7"

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
50%??!!
okay see you guys next month.

It will take another 20-25 days for sure
wait what? maybe im not reading it properly but it says in the update weekly post that he only needs half of the code so 50%, to finish chapter 6, and he said "thanks for patience, im gonna post the chapter soon". im guessing the "gonna post the chapter [soon]" is the way of getting away with taking more time by deliberately keeping the variable undefined, that been the word "soon" soon could mean 5 days, 20 days, a month, 2 months, but im hoping that's not the case

Reactions: kadgilek

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
wait what? maybe im not reading it properly but it says in the update weekly post that he only needs half of the code so 50%, to finish chapter 6, and he said "thanks for patience, im gonna post the chapter soon". im guessing the "gonna post the chapter [soon]" is the way of getting away with taking more time by deliberately keeping the variable undefined, that been the word "soon" soon could mean 5 days, 20 days, a month, 2 months, but im hoping that's not the case
Coding is a task that's speed is determined by how much time you invest into it. I don't think it will be longer than a couple of weeks if he says "soon". It would be very brazen of Xenorav to say soon and delay it by months when he's shown the renders are finished. I mean he could do what a lot of dev's do and "become sick" but I'd like to think this won't happen. :rolleyes:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I don't know if there is anything on Patreon that I can complain about! I am paying for a product that is being delayed intentionally and without reason!
You can complain but you'll find you don't have an argument. I understand your anticipation driven frustration, but paying for a product is actually not what you are doing. You are patronizing an artist. Think of it as throwing money in a street performer's instrument box, or donating to your local playhouse. The dev is beholden to you for nothing but their deep appreciation for your support dollars. Paying for a product is what you do on Steam. There you can complain if you don't get what you pay for. On Patreon, you take what you get with a smile, or remove your support dollars. Totally up to you.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Coding is a task that's speed is determined by how much time you invest into it. I don't think it will be longer than a couple of weeks if he says "soon". It would be very brazen of Xenorav to say soon and delay it by months when he's shown the renders are finished. I mean he could do what a lot of dev's do and "become sick" but I'd like to think this won't happen. :rolleyes:
you know? i still remember when 0.5 came out, it felt like christmas, i didnt want to play the update immediately because once its through then its through, i gave it some time and then played i, just the feeling of knowing that you have the new update downloaded and ready to play is a feeling incomparable, i cant wait till this new releases and the same thing happens,

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
i didnt want to play the update immediately because once its through then its through, i gave it some time and then played i, just the feeling of knowing that you have the new update downloaded and ready to play is a feeling incomparable
I can relate. I downloaded SWM2 the day it released and I still haven't touched it for this exact reason. Probably play it through this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: goodbye890

TIMEPAST

Apr 6, 2020
a

Unlocked

• Writing = 100%
  • Renders ≈ 100% [1000 images ] + [ like 22 anims (short anims loops) I don't know].

are there any more pictures ?? anything is good enough now :ROFLMAO:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
I can relate. I downloaded SWM2 the day it released and I still haven't touched it for this exact reason. Probably play it through this weekend.
haha that is amazing, you know? ive been following the game SWM2 too and there was a recent download and i did the exact same thing too , but eventually i got round to playing it, its so funny knowing that you do it too :KEK:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
haha that is amazing, you know? ive been following the game SWM2 too and there was a recent download and i did the exact same thing too , but eventually i got round to playing it, its so funny knowing that you do it too :KEK:
SWM2 ?

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020

Unlocked

• Writing = 100%

Kaylee is bored waiting for the new update
Picsart_22-07-13_23-45-11-009.jpg

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
the man knows what he's doing. A gift at Christmas and during the summer holidays! with exclusion for one or two months always. He can give it as a gift for Easter next year and to celebrate its end Autumn! He might stop the game for a few years, so that there is more suspense

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes