4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Then he is not a man of his words. Release was promised in june. Patreon needs some reforms to take some actions if the creator is not standing in his promise. I come here atleast 20 times a day but seeing no update makes me sad.:(
View attachment 1911226
Xenorav come on man. Seriously
i mean of course yeah i agree, but did the dev ever say that it was actually coming out in june? cause i dont remember seeing that, i thought it was just the people of this thread that were guessing when it will probably come out idk

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
i mean of course yeah i agree, but did the dev ever say that it was actually coming out in june? cause i dont remember seeing that, i thought it was just the people of this thread that were guessing when it will probably come out idk
Oh maybe... But i think somewhere he used the words by this month. :unsure:

Reactions: Panos24

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I don't know, I get upset at different things for different reasons I guess, but somehow I'm giving this joker a pass on his time failings (at least for the now). It's clear this guy is a flat out fledgling at this game making deal, or if not he sure puts on a good show looking like one. This game is his first offering, and it seems to me he's still figuring things out, that's all. A year from now I might process his delay excuses a little differently. If he's pulling the same stuff then he's either a liar or incompetent. He's got my interest though. His character creations and renderings are terrific. Story line isn't too bad for a new writer. Stumbling is something everyone new does. I say patience with this one.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
But this update 1 and a 1/2 more in size then regular update, according to you. So if normal coding part would have 60-80% so far, this one wll be around 45-60%. :WeSmart:
what do you mean according to me? your saying it as if i just pulled it out of my ass, i literally took a picture of the old update so you could literally see and compare for yourself lol, i didnt just make that up :FacePalm:

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes