4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Alright all jokes aside lol, I asked the Dev if this update Amelie was going to have sexual content, Xeno said View attachment 1900805

What do you guys think she's actually going to get?
Logically, she probably would have let him do something, like assjob, without being active herself. It would have looked normal, since she had only touched his cock after wine and being sober she would have been embarrassed.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Logically, she probably would have let him do something, like assjob, without being active herself. It would have looked normal, since she had only touched his cock after wine and being sober she would have been embarrassed.
well all im remembering from the last update is when she was massaging the mc and she flirted when knowing mc had pitched a tent, so that alone means that shes already warmed up to some stuff no? oh and also because she almost jerked him off already, so i think on this update its going to be probably at most a full HJ but i dont know

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
well all im remembering from the last update is when she was massaging the mc and she flirted when knowing mc had pitched a tent, so that alone means that shes already warmed up to some stuff no? oh and also because she almost jerked him off already, so i think on this update its going to be probably at most a full HJ but i dont know
You're probably right. But if there's going to be handjob, it's maybe a shy one, not making eye contact.

Reactions: goodbye890

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
Alright all jokes aside lol, I asked the Dev if this update Amelie was going to have sexual content, Xeno said View attachment 1900805

What do you guys think she's actually going to get?
Hey I'm waiting too but since there were so many teasing before, having a penetrative content with Amelie in this update will just ruin the story. I agreed if Dev develops the story more and also 'upgrade' the level of teasing before that (hj/bj/etc whatever..). I think all we need is just a faster update. Almost 6 months since the last update is just way too much.. :rolleyes:

hgk15

Mar 19, 2020
Hey I'm waiting too but since there were so many teasing before, having a penetrative content with Amelie in this update will just ruin the story. I agreed if Dev develops the story more and also 'upgrade' the level of teasing before that (hj/bj/etc whatever..). I think all we need is just a faster update. Almost 6 months since the last update is just way too much.. :rolleyes:
And where The update

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
In my opinion, most people asking for vaginal sex with Amelie are confusing the story pace with the waiting times between each update.
If you play from start to finish right now you will notice that there isn't that much development between MC and her to justify vaginal sex. I would agree if we were talking about the older cousin.
However, if you take into consideration the release date to now then yeah, it feels like an eternity and I can see why people would ask Xenorav to rush things.
te faz pensar.gif

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
There is so much of the story missing but it says it finished. I don't like stories that just leaving you hanging and never get finished.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
In my opinion, most people asking for vaginal sex with Amelie are confusing the story pace with the waiting times between each update.
If you play from start to finish right now you will notice that there isn't that much development between MC and her to justify vaginal sex. I would agree if we were talking about the older cousin.
However, if you take into consideration the release date to now then yeah, it feels like an eternity and I can see why people would ask Xenorav to rush things.
View attachment 1902966
Genius. That's why the scheme is good: slow burn + frequent short updates. Or its ok if the game is very full of plot, other events and girls, ie when this target( Amelie-type girl), will not be as brightly teased as a rag in front of a bull.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes