4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
regarding which main character is going to have the sex scene im pretty sure its going to be the older si, also i just went back to see what the stats were for the final update before the release of 0.5 and here it is
1656839112900.png

if you compare the images and animation renders amount to this update, it seems like this update is gonna be 1 and a half of an update so this is gonna be a long update which im very excited about,

1656839220200.png

also about the how i think the updates are gonna be like including this update is,

[HJ]--------[cunnilingus and BJ tease]-------[BJ]----------- [sex tease]----------[sex]
update 6----------update 7-----------------update 8---------update 9---------update 10

the only reason im guessing theres going to be a tease update on the sex is because the developers of being a dik did that with isabella so i thought thats probably going to happen with this one too but idk...

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I'm just gonna put it out there.

I believe Amelie is gonna give the MC a handjob and nothing more than that, then 0.7 blowjob. I know it's kinda rushing but that's what I think. Any predictions my friends?
Yes yes I have one.

Ahem.. During a difficult yoga position between MC and Amelie, she suddenly falls down on MC's dick - mouth open. But thankfully, the MC still has his pants on. She then tries to escape from his dick with awkward movements and her head bobbing back and fourth (very shy of course).

She's gonna be upset about it and proceeds to drink a wine bottle in the evening. She gets drunk and MC brings her to bed. NOW it's his chance.. He tries to strip her out of her jeans but surprisingly something is written with a black marker on her left, fat butt cheek *No we can't, it's wrong*. Unsatisfied MC goes to bed.

Oct 10, 2021
Yes yes I have one.

Ahem.. During a difficult yoga position between MC and Amelie, she suddenly falls down on MC's dick - mouth open. But thankfully, the MC still has his pants on. She then tries to escape from his dick with awkward movements and her head bobbing back and fourth (very shy of course).

She's gonna be upset about it and proceeds to drink a wine bottle in the evening. She gets drunk and MC brings her to bed. NOW it's his chance.. He tries to strip her out of her jeans but surprisingly something is written with a black marker on her left, fat butt cheek *No we can't, it's wrong*. Unsatisfied MC goes to bed.
I can't with you guys. :LOL:

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Yes yes I have one.

1621757854319-1.gif

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
u know the game is good when u check the thread almost daily
100%, also its just the conversations that happen in this thread that are really funny and interesting, it almost becomes a compulsion now to constantly check the thread for new messages, i'm going to miss that when the game is finally through
1656923307500.png

Reactions: Panos24

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Follow on question: I played an early version in which the MC was basically raped by the chubby mother of the neighbor girl. That is, I made the MC be rude to her and decline all advances, but she still molested MC. Did this get fixed? Probably a variable issue that kept me on her path despite the HELL NAW response.

Oct 10, 2021
Follow on question: I played an early version in which the MC was basically raped by the chubby mother of the neighbor girl. That is, I made the MC be rude to her and decline all advances, but she still molested MC. Did this get fixed? Probably a variable issue that kept me on her path despite the HELL NAW response.
Are you saying that you declined her? Refused to compliment her, refused a handjob from her? But you still fucked her? I'm confused. Elaborate for my small brain. :KEK:

Reactions: hgk15

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
In chapter 2, to the end in the evening with Aunt, there is a picture where MC is slapping her huge submissive ass.
How do I get this scene?

I tried with and without WT-Mod but didnt get this scene. Can anyone give me a hint which action lead to this scene?

btw: I think this is an awesome game ... very good looking renders and a story with some potential. I really like it. Dont know why it slipped my radar so far ;)
I did read something about sandbox mode in the first release - maybe because of that^^ I avoid usualy such sandbox games.
Imo GREAT improvment to switch to an non-sandbox style
u need to have low lust points with her, so she declines the kiss. after she declines u get the option to smack her big juicy ass.

one thing I really wish this game had is more of that - Amelie has the best ass i've seen in a game, having it Infront of me all the time while playing I really want the option to slap and spank it. hope next chapters will have that!

btw - she is defined at the beginning as naturally submissive, so I really hope there will be an option to shift the relationship with her to a more dominating one.

Reactions: Panos24

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Not me, the MC. But yes. Was rude, declined advances, still yucky sex.
i have a theory as to why its apart of the whole storyline thing that you have to fuck her, maybe its metagaming on the developers behalf that you have to fuck her so it gives the dev a reason to put the [vaginal sex] and [oral sex] tag on the thread, and then when a person runs across this game and sees those tags and since the only characters that are being shown on the screenshots of the game are the hot ones *amelie, and the older si* the person thinks "oh wow shes hot, im definitely playing this game to fuck them" and then the player gets jebaited and realises that the tags were referring to a cow, BUT, HOWEVER, ITS TOO LATE NOW they have already been hooked and now are really horny for amelie like the rest of us, and then subscribe to the patreon and daily check the thread and now were here :Kappa:

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes