4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
This is my first time writing something here. I have a question. Why there is 'final' written in the title?
The dev has a strange way of version control. In his view, this is the final release of v0.5 with all fixes from his alpha and beta releases incorporated, not the final version of the game. If it were complete, it would have a completed tag.

Jun 27, 2022
The dev has a strange way of version control. In his view, this is the final release of v0.5 with all fixes from his alpha and beta releases incorporated, not the final version of the game. If it were complete, it would have a completed tag.
Tnx for clearing my confusion . I hope v.06 comes soon.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Okay okay bro... I hope u can understand, the delay is driving everyone crazy, so i cannot think & process what I'm thinking & saying. But as far as i remember you said this update is kind of a big one then the normal one so it justifies the delay. Thats completely your view bro and i'm completely okay with it.(y)
But what I think is in a span of 6-7 months atleast he had delivered 2 updates. I wish though :)
well its funny how you remember it, when you remember it like that it makes it look like i felt it completely justifies the delay, i literally said "it KIND OF justifies" and i think i even put a "idk" to implore others opinion, so no thats NOT my view bro, you just made that view up on your own for some reason, but dont worry i wont hold that over you since you prefaced by saying "the delay is driving everyone crazy, so i cannot think & process what I'm thinking & saying"

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
The other issue i have now with this dev. This update taking 7 plus months it the 5th update and we still blue balling with mother and sis. It prob be abandoned before we even get Bj from mom . Dev will prob get burned out start the Incstor excuses. How hard is it to give Patreons updates.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
The other issue i have now with this dev. This update taking 7 plus months it the 5th update and we still blue balling with mother and sis. It prob be abandoned before we even get Bj from mom . Dev will prob get burned out start the Incstor excuses. How hard is it to give Patreons updates.
I think its actually aunt & cousin isn't it?!!

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018

Unlocked

I only need half of the code to finish chapter 6 of HeartProblems!
Thanks for your patience, I will be posting the chapter soon.
  • Writing = 100%
  • Code ≈ 50% [5000 lines of code]
  • Renders ≈ 100% [1000 images ] + [ like 22 anims (short anims loops) I don't know].

I think it will be at the end of the month ( my opinion not the dev's)

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
At least he updated. I dont get how other solo devs pump out updates 2-3 months and these guys struggle. with coding and rest idk man

panzers35

Oct 6, 2018

Unlocked

I only need half of the code to finish chapter 6 of HeartProblems!
Thanks for your patience, I will be posting the chapter soon.
  • Writing = 100%
  • Code ≈ 50% [5000 lines of code]
  • Renders ≈ 100% [1000 images ] + [ like 22 anims (short anims loops) I don't know].

I think it will be at the end of the month ( my opinion not the dev's)
whattttt 50% 2 months new update bye forum

• Haha
Reactions: EthanHunt95
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes