4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
I mean.. if others unsub to he will lose even more. $1 is $1, money is money.
Unsubing will send the Dev a message.
right, i think just a couple of people unsubscribing is a big incentive, and it usually does work last time people were talking about it and just when this thread was almost turning into a hate thread, it kind of worked, immediately the patreon had uploaded a weekly update for 3 consecutive days when before the patreon hadn't a weekly update for weeks, so yes it definitely does work, its not about the amount but what it could represent, if i was the dev and saw just one person unsubscribe regardless the subscription size it would definitely affect m, that being said though of course, i doubt any necessity to do this now because the update is already coming soon, perhaps the next update if something happens then

Oct 10, 2021
right, i think just a couple of people unsubscribing is a big incentive, and it usually does work last time people were talking about it and just when this thread was almost turning into a hate thread, it kind of worked, immediately the patreon had uploaded a weekly update for 3 consecutive days when before the patreon hadn't a weekly update for weeks, so yes it definitely does work, its not about the amount but what it could represent, if i was the dev and saw just one person unsubscribe regardless the subscription size it would definitely affect m, that being said though of course, i doubt any necessity to do this now because the update is already coming soon, perhaps the next update if something happens then
Totally.

Xeno just has this thing where he goes completely silent (With no dev notes) at all when the update is done or near being done. So people unsubing or hating on this thread does change Xeno to start posting Dev notes.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
u are more likely over 40 at least over 30 ..true or false
i think a lot of ppl over 40 prefer younger women over a thick milf
Maybe, I didn't say I didn't think Amelie was a good character, just that Kylie was...well, ok I guess your right.

Oh, and in 5 years you could add those two together.

Reactions: MythMackay

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I prefer Kylie than Amelia.
Fight me!
If this message was a reply to the video I posted, So there is no reason to fight I also prefer Kylie, she is the hottest girl in this game, She's my favorite girl here and I'm really looking forward to the next update to see how things turn out between her and MC after she said at the end of the last update that she loves him
Picsart_22-07-18_01-44-50-884.jpg

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Looks like he forgot that MC doesn't have hair
Edit: I'm just kidding it's not a big thing, but a sentence like "My heart almost stopped would have been more expressive, but not this point. I'm just joking about this point where MC has shaved hair."
Picsart_22-07-18_15-50-09-675.jpg

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes