4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
In v0.6 there will be more action with Kylie.
Yeah more action, what is this time ? More hj, bj, titjob or grinding...after 5 ep's of teasing and foreplay it get's tiresome.
So this AVN has just teasing and nothing more? Not even some action with the older daughter?
There is one sex with the Mia, Kylie's friend and one with Mia's fat mother.
Blueballing with the main girls.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I guess this won't appeal to much, but anyway I see the problem here is that it Xenorav doesn't keep Publish news of its development. He hides and then shows up some developers has jobs, and doing games as a side thing. I don't like to talk about if The developer milks his game or not and i try to avoid talk about it it
But the relationship building in the game is good so far Amelie is a married woman who has been married for twenty years Is she supposed to forget all this because MC treats her well for a month I love the part that she is wrestling with her desire to walk with MC or trying to save her marriage
Kylee loves MC and for the first time with him she wants them to be in a relationship and it's not just sexual I think we will see a big development between them in next update
Stephenie:is an inexperienced girl and these things are definitely going to take time with her
I hope this doesn't bother anyone in the end, it's my opinion I love this game, and I love its character
Picsart_22-07-21_15-44-46-887.jpg

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Amelie is going to touch it, then will feel bad because it's not her husband's and will run away, and that was all her lewd content for this new update.
We both know that this will not happen, in every update there is always a development in relations with each character You can say he's late or milking or whatever you want, but so far he's not bad at building relationships, but excellent in my opinion, and there will certainly be some action with Amelie.
IMG-20220722-WA0000.jpg

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Haha then excuse me for not believe a 100% in some devs... having supporting ICSTOR and the guys that created Radiant for a time makes you doubt a lot.

You can't really blame fans for feeling some devs are just milking their games, especially those who have supported them.
Nothing motivates people better than money, and since he's already made all the money for the game beforehand there's no incentive on actually completing it hence why most devs will slow down after a while.
Before patreon you had to actually finish the game before you could sell it and start making money off of it, now you don't. Every single game made via patreon is technically milking, it's just that the intensity of it that varies.

It's not bad intent it's just human nature.
If we start paying bakers for spending time near the oven they won't have to sell bread anymore.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Amelie is going to touch it, then will feel bad because it's not her husband's and will run away, and that was all her lewd content for this new update.
At this point I can actually believe this :HideThePain:. I've played No More Money. Seen what blue balls look like in other games
We both know that this will not happen, in every update there is always a development in relations with each character
On the other hand yes there's definitely been relationship progress, especially with Kylie

Reactions: PeterSBigD
Oct 10, 2021
Yeah more action, what is this time ? More hj, bj, titjob or grinding...after 5 ep's of teasing and foreplay it get's tiresome.

There is one sex with the Mia, Kylie's friend and one with Mia's fat mother.
Blueballing with the main girls.
1658805800569.png
"Missing a sex scene for one of the main".
MC has had sex with Mia, and the other female.

Oct 10, 2021
meaning the delay was originally due to his difficulty picking up on how to do animations with DAZ. looks he powered through with it, which resulted in this lengthy delay for a game not technically glitzy.
His issue wasn't trying to do animations with DAZ, the thing was, was that Xeno was trying to use other software for the animations but it didn't work out for him (I guess it was too complicating for Xeno).

letmecook

Jan 25, 2021
a really nice game added to my list , cant wait for more h-scences with other characters. Keep it up, good work!

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes