4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Did you play the update? Sure doesn't sound like it...
No, final version only corrects bugs. I'm pretty dissapointed with this update, I was waiting for a BJ from Amelie at least. Also the other characters have no sex scenes
I was basically half asleep when I was waking up as I saw this guy's post. I really thought I saw HJ in the place of BJ in my sleep induced state and therefore my fired up response due to that. The guy was hoping for a BJ so yeah it is clear that the less precedence jobs could have happened in the update instead of the BJ.

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
You are probably using outdated version from play store.
Download the latest version from their Patreon , which is publicly available.
I tested it and it's working on the latest version on Joiplay.
joiplay latest version in google play do you mean to download it from joiplay site and thank you bro

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Well I don't wanna play the compress android version. Cuz the graphic might look ood. Anyone with non compress link?

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
So bad...the android version is not updated...arghhh, and the pc version doesn't launch on my smartphone with ren'py...
I need a hero, please, to upload the android version updated...
Thank you very much for your job and upload !
Happy end of year party !!!

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
You are probably using outdated version from play store.
Download the latest version from their Patreon , which is publicly available.
I tested it and it's working on the latest version on Joiplay.
Tried a different version and it didn't work :(:cry:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
As I expected handjob from Amelie but it was much better, we finally saw her tits, they are very lovely and even got a titjob, for this logic next content with her should be a blowjob or maybe will be very good also assjob, we did it already when she slept but this time she will not be and fully naked ass, delicious:p Goodjob Xenorav.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes