4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
BTW, dev... as a former writer, IMPO you've got a very insightful writing style. Stay true to yourself. Avoid being too influenced by fans who try to be 'critics' and have no real insight into your vision. If they don't know quite what direction you're going in with your story line, great. That's called suspense. They can just deal with it (and trust me, they will). You're a good writer. If you continue to write the way you are the by and large audience will consume gladly everything you publish, in spite of the blather that gets batted around here or anywhere else.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Will there be extra contents like renders or animations added for the final version or just bug fixes and typos?
Also any idea how much time xenorav takes to make it from test to final version?

Sep 18, 2022
Then why the hell was xeno stretching the update saying he want to end the update on a good note by adding a lewd scene. Don't tell me the lewd scene he was imagining was actually a french kiss or handholding content with amelie. I was atleast hoping for a HJ from amelie given how the previous ended, if not I'm fking out of this!
Did you play the update? Sure doesn't sound like it...

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes