4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
ch8_28.png

• Code ≈ 15%???
  • Renders ≈ 4%??? [28 images] + [3 animations(not rendered yet)]
I have a lot of ideas for this chapter, I was going to give you some spoilers but I'd better not. I'll just say that all the girls in the house are a little ''frustrated''...
In this chapter there will be a lot of action and it will surpass all the previous ones in terms of hot scenes, BUT, I don't want to rush things. And this I want to say especially to the new patrons. The characters will have ''penetrative'' scenes at the right time, remember this work is for people who are looking for something with a certain level of realism, no female character will spread her legs just because the main character shows his dick, except Mia.. and Lauren... ok it's not that realistic lol. What I mean is that I don't want this novel to be just sexual scenes, I'm looking for a well written story with decent character development.
Also some are saying I won't finish the novel, I will guys. I even have ideas for my next game when I finish this one.
Thanks for continuing to support me, I'll keep working as always.
-Xenorav
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tengo un monton de ideas para este capitulo, Pensaba en darles algunos spoilers pero mejor no. Solo diré que todas las chicas en la casa estan algo "frustradas"...
En este capitulo habra un monton de accion y sobrepasará a todos los anteriores en cuanto a escenas calientes, PERO, no quiero apresurar las cosas. Y esto quiero decirlo a los nuevos patrones. Los personajes tendran escenas "penetrativas" en el momento oportuno, recuerden que esta obra es para personas que buscan algo con un cierto nivel de realismo, ningun personaje femenino abrirá las piernas simplemente porque el protagonista enseñe el miembro, excepto por Mía... y Lauren.. Ok, no es tan realista xD. Lo que quiero decir es que no quiero que esta novela sea simplemente un monton de escenas sexuales, busco una historia bien contada con un desarrollo de personajes decente.
Tambien algunas personas estan diciendo que no terminare la novela, lo haré chicos. Incluso tengo ideas para mi siguiente juego una vez que termine este.
Gracias por seguir apoyandome, yo seguire trabajando como siempre.
-Xenorav

randomxfapper

Mar 2, 2021
View attachment 2304457

• Code ≈ 15%???
  • Renders ≈ 4%??? [28 images] + [3 animations(not rendered yet)]
I have a lot of ideas for this chapter, I was going to give you some spoilers but I'd better not. I'll just say that all the girls in the house are a little ''frustrated''...
In this chapter there will be a lot of action and it will surpass all the previous ones in terms of hot scenes, BUT, I don't want to rush things. And this I want to say especially to the new patrons. The characters will have ''penetrative'' scenes at the right time, remember this work is for people who are looking for something with a certain level of realism, no female character will spread her legs just because the main character shows his dick, except Mia.. and Lauren... ok it's not that realistic lol. What I mean is that I don't want this novel to be just sexual scenes, I'm looking for a well written story with decent character development.
Also some are saying I won't finish the novel, I will guys. I even have ideas for my next game when I finish this one.
Thanks for continuing to support me, I'll keep working as always.
-Xenorav
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tengo un monton de ideas para este capitulo, Pensaba en darles algunos spoilers pero mejor no. Solo diré que todas las chicas en la casa estan algo "frustradas"...
En este capitulo habra un monton de accion y sobrepasará a todos los anteriores en cuanto a escenas calientes, PERO, no quiero apresurar las cosas. Y esto quiero decirlo a los nuevos patrones. Los personajes tendran escenas "penetrativas" en el momento oportuno, recuerden que esta obra es para personas que buscan algo con un cierto nivel de realismo, ningun personaje femenino abrirá las piernas simplemente porque el protagonista enseñe el miembro, excepto por Mía... y Lauren.. Ok, no es tan realista xD. Lo que quiero decir es que no quiero que esta novela sea simplemente un monton de escenas sexuales, busco una historia bien contada con un desarrollo de personajes decente.
Tambien algunas personas estan diciendo que no terminare la novela, lo haré chicos. Incluso tengo ideas para mi siguiente juego una vez que termine este.
Gracias por seguir apoyandome, yo seguire trabajando como siempre.
-Xenorav
Xenorav really is the best

Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
Can anyone tell me if Xenorav removed the "Sleepmolestation" scene from the game and the "clean the bathroom" scene? I watched these scenes in preview footage and don't remember seeing them in this latest version. When I went to look for them inside the game files (RPA file), I found all the scenes, except these...
Have the scenes been removed? Or somehow I'm not looking right?

Reactions: Paul-123

fata001

Jun 20, 2019
How else would you call it when the MC fucks the asscheeks of a woman who is passed out drunk? In pretty much every modern society in the world, that would be considered rape.

I agree, this VN needs rape and molestation tags. Some of it isn't even avoidable through choices.
I replayed it and I guess even from the other point of view you could argue the same, it is not hardcore, but I guess it would. The cousin also blows him in his sleep. That qualifies as well.

Reactions: Jericho85

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I'm on ch5 now and I must say that I never saw mc wanting to fuck every girl around him and a the same time being the biggest pussy ever...
I'm sure that by the end Kylee will be pegging him on a daily basis :KEK:
He is also the biggest hypocrite, considering what he really wants to do with Amelia(Mom) and Kylee(sister) he has this unreasonable concept of it being extremely wrong to be with Stephanie. Would be nice if the MC was written to be consistent with how he perceives the world(self-awareness).

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
He is also the biggest hypocrite, considering what he really wants to do with Amelia(Mom) and Kylee(sister) he has this unreasonable concept of it being extremely wrong to be with Stephanie. Would be nice if the MC was written to be consistent with how he perceives the world(self-awareness).
Honestly the only reason for MC's behaviour with Stephanie is if she's meant to be underage.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes