4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Florin2543

Jan 8, 2023
Guys the android version 0.6 is 1.22gb but
I see the 0.7 test one is about 450mb, s
Why the 0.7 have only 450mb? Because is test? I want play the game but I don t know what I have to play, play the 0.6 or 0.7 test version? Or I should wait for drop 0.7 full version?? Help

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
Guys the android version 0.6 is 1.22gb but
I see the 0.7 test one is about 450mb, s
Why the 0.7 have only 450mb? Because is test? I want play the game but I don t know what I have to play, play the 0.6 or 0.7 test version? Or I should wait for drop 0.7 full version?? Help
Play the 0.7 and yes 0.7 android is 450 mb only because it is compressed version the quality is low. I didn't find 0.7 uncompressed apk anywhere so far. Hope this helps :Kappa:

Reactions: kadgilek

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I understand your commitment to pointing out grievances in our society and also in such games. It's definitely a very sensitive subject. But didn't you pick the wrong game for this discussion? It's obvious that the author of this game doesn't want to portray rape.
There are completely different games here with violence against women and explicit rape fantasies. Now you're hooked on this game. Of course, the story isn't perfect and some things could perhaps be rewritten, but your accusations are not justified.
I'm a little confused by this. If you don't think this dev wants to depict rape, then how would you categorize Stephanie sneaking into the room and playing with the MC's cock while he's asleep and blackmailing him into sex acts. Where exactly is the line drawn?

Would it be different if MC went into Amelie's room and rubbed his cock on her while she was passed out drunk? In fact, A lot of the earlier content with Amelie was actually MC taking quite a bit of liberties with rubbing his cock on her while he thinks she doesn't notice or assumes that she's "letting him". Approaching her with his cock out to see how she reacts... Groping her when she clearly expresses to him that it's making her uncomfortable. In most parts of the world, those things would fall cleanly into the category of sexual assault.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also don't forget that the abandoned original version of this VN did have a sleep rape scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The groping liberties, the cock rubbing, the spying, Stephanie's sexual blackmail, MC trying to penetrate Kylee immediately after she expressly tells him "NO!", etc... All that stuff is recurring themes of this VN. Even if you believed that none of that is rape, I have a hard time believing that a victim of those acts would agree. MC is constantly pushing boundaries and trying to cross lines, even after objections from the LI.

And if the Dev thinks constantly pressuring Amelie with sexual harassment until she gives in is "romantic", then he's got a pretty fucked up view of romance lol.

Last edited:

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
I understand your commitment to pointing out grievances in our society and also in such games. It's definitely a very sensitive subject. But didn't you pick the wrong game for this discussion? It's obvious that the author of this game doesn't want to portray rape.
There are completely different games here with violence against women and explicit rape fantasies. Now you're hooked on this game. Of course, the story isn't perfect and some things could perhaps be rewritten, but your accusations are not justified.
Hence this part of my post

I would agree with you if you were to say that you don't think the Dev was intending for it to come across that way. But it does, and should to you as well. There is no consensual non-consent without explicit approval from both parties (to each other).
However I get that in my quest to drive home the point I've been too adamant and made it come across more extreme than it is.

It isn't so much this scene on its own, it's more the combination of the scenes. Going from kylee scene to kylee scene. The car scene (episode 5) and the episode 6 sex scene have the moment where it lands on the wrong side of the "No" coin. Namely the "No, don't do that" side instead of the "No, we shouldn't but I do want to" side, in the car MC keeps trying to enter after she makes it clear that she's changed her mind and in the episode 6 scene when the MC comes inside anyway (if you choose that).

To be clear, this game handles that a lot better than most other games on here, and especially the episode 6 scene is hot as fuck when it comes to view and animations. I played everything in one go for the first time with this release, which made the overall pushy behaviour stand out to me. That is probably what made the episode 6 scene feel worse than it is when viewed standalone, then it's really only if you make the "Cum inside" choice.

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
I'm a little confused by this. If you don't think this dev wants to depict rape, then how would you categorize Stephanie sneaking into the room and playing with the MC's cock while he's asleep and blackmailing him into sex acts. Where exactly is the line drawn?
Hence this part of my post
Guys, I completely agree with you. A lot of what is normal in this type of game would be rape in real life. That is absolutely clear.
But games like this, especially in a forum like this, always have a certain artistic freedom, because a fantasy is being described that under no circumstances should be imitated in real life. But I also don't want to say that everything should be allowed just because it's a fantasy. Some of the games here are really disturbing.

So, I agree with you, somedude321, Jericho85, botc76 and many others here that this actions shown in such games would not be allowed in real life. But to get so stuck on this game, even though there are much, much worse games here, somehow leads to nothing.
Because of a simple reason: the people you want to convince, that this is a sensitive subject and that as an author you have to be careful with such depictions, have long been convinced. And you won't convince the others, who don't understand that anyway, even with 20 more posts.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Guys, I completely agree with you. A lot of what is normal in this type of game would be rape in real life. That is absolutely clear.
But games like this, especially in a forum like this, always have a certain artistic freedom, because a fantasy is being described that under no circumstances should be imitated in real life. But I also don't want to say that everything should be allowed just because it's a fantasy. Some of the games here are really disturbing.

So, I agree with you, somedude321 and botc76 and many others here that this actions shown in such games would not be allowed in real life. But to get so stuck on this game, even though there are much, much worse games here, somehow leads to nothing.
Because of simple reason: the people you want to convince, that this is a sensitive subject and that as an author you have to be careful with such depictions, have long been convinced. And you won't convince the others, who don't understand that anyway, even with 20 more posts.
Such games as are available for download and discussed always cross boundaries, for example, those of good taste and morally appropriate behavior. The scenes shown in this game are not only morally inappropriate and would correctly lead to drastic punishments in the real world.
No one should question that such actions are allowed in games. It is fantasy and not real world. I also played cowboys and Indians with pistols as a child and shot a lot of my comrades. :devilish:
But, and I want to say this clearly, a rape in a game must also be called so.
I don't consider the scene in a game to be problematic, but the people who then "talk up" this scene. And look in the texts and pictures for the smallest signs that the woman wanted it after all. At this point I will always disagree strongly.

Last edited:

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
But, and I want to say this clearly, a rape in a game must also be called so.
I don't consider the scene in a game to be problematic, but the people who then "talk up" this scene. And look in the texts and pictures for the smallest signs that the woman wanted it after all. At this point I will always disagree strongly.
Couldn't agree more.

alfamgb

Sep 3, 2017
Somewhat unrelated topic, but I gotta ask. What is the program(s) used that is responsible for these eye-catching 3DCGs, like in this game, but also for most of all other 3DCG VN's. It's definitely not Ren'py no?

I've encountered and played some of this VN's and the "visual" aspect of the game (i.e. the character designs), is what usually caught my attention.

P.S. Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by simply asking this. If it is, I would gladly remove this comment.
the characters are made in DAZ 3D

• Red Heart
Reactions: WubbA_Wob

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
anyone know why I can't download from mixdrop? it just throws a thousand ads, all of which are dangeous as hell, at me then times out

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Yes, I turned that off to see if that would make something actually work and it didn't. I just got a bunch of blocked links because firefox was freaking out. It still just shat out ads and then times out with adblock turned off.
Also, if this is how mixdrop always behaves why on earth does anyone use this abortion of a file sharing website?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes