4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
You are projecting your own assumptions on scenes and lay all the blame on the MC for things you don't like. It is as if you forgot that there is another person in the scene that has her, supposedly, own wishes, desires, inclinations, etc. Now, we all do those things when it comes to fantasies and such to some extent but you discard almost everything that is factually established in previous written dialog as intended by the dev.
And then you get off on telling the Dev how to make the game more too your, individual liking, while at the same time making assumptions that that dev finds rape romantic....
It is all fine to theorize and do some wish fulfillment about a sexy-story, but come on man.
The other person in the scene expresses that she doesn’t want it multiple times. If you somehow manage to read that as consent, then I’m really worried for the people you have sexual interactions with.

It is perfectly fine to fulfill sexual fantasies, especially through scenarios that are virtual. However it doesn’t seem to me that this is what this dev intended. If it was, then that could be conveyed a lot better than it was here.

As someone who believes in death of the author, their intent really doesn’t matter. Their work speaks for itself.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Anyone catch this in V0.7?

In the same scene Kylee approaches the breakfast table with a short top and when walking away from the table, she's wearing a different top. ‍♂

View attachment 2293183 View attachment 2293185
I thought that maybe she came to the table in her bra because her shirt was hanging on the back of the chair, and she put it on when she sat down... don't you all keep a shirt at the table for diner time?:LOL:

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
You either wholly misread what I wrote, or you are clearly not understanding that there are all sorts of people. I laid out completely different scenarios, one in which a woman is being taken advantage of and how not to do that. And the other about the type of woman someone else was talking about.

If that somehow equates to support for a sex trafficking fraudster in your mind, you might want to visit the doctor in the morning.
I rephrased it for you.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone catch this in V0.7?

In the same scene Kylee approaches the breakfast table with a short top and when walking away from the table, she's wearing a different top. ‍♂

View attachment 2293183 View attachment 2293185
Lmao, I didn't read your second sentence and I thought you were pointing out how he's saying "you can't walk around the house in your underwear" and in the second render he's in his underwear. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: djxplod

Florin2543

Jan 8, 2023
Guys the android version 0.6 is 1.22gb but
I see the 0.7 test one is about 450mb, s
Why the 0.7 have only 450mb? Because is test? I want play the game but I don t know what I have to play, play the 0.6 or 0.7 test version? Or I should wait for drop 0.7 full version?? Help

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
ok, takes me a while to get to things sometimes, but I finally played this whole thing through from the beginning, having skipped the last update and of course this one. Everything was good for me until the dialogue got pretty 'rapey' in the Kylie scene. Put me off a bit, even though they're cuddling at the end.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This is also how most actual rapes happen, it isn't some dude violently forcing himself on a woman. It's the constant pushing of boundaries, nagging and just doing it in the hopes she won't say anything about it.
No, that is definitely NOT how most actual rapes happen. Rape is usually a violent act, often it is more about dominance than anything else.
Now, if you would say that is how most cases of sexual assault happen, I might agree with you more. Or if you added that this often happens when at least the victim is heavily intoxicated or straight up drugged, it might also a more valid statement.
That is one of the problems with the #Meetoo movement (which I generally am positive towards, but think it has gone too far in some ways, this being one of them), that the lines of what is sexual assault, what is rape and what is sexual harassment are constantly being blurred and changed, even though those terms are actually pretty clearly defined.
Stuff like this "feels rapey" or "I felt raped" also doesn't really help, because you can feel things, even though they aren't what you feel and someone's feelings alone shouldn't lead to a criminal record for others.

In general and not just in regard to somedude's post, I do agree that under most circumstances the actions of the MC feel too pushy and definitely as if he doesn't accept a no. And in reality, any behaviour like this would be straddling a very fine line.
I would definitely NOT act like this in 2023, even if the woman gave me signals, that this is what she really wants, just too dangerous, not only for yourself and possible consequences, but also because if you misinterpret it in any way, you would do something really horrible to the woman.

In the case of the girls in this game though, both auntie and older daughter, Kylie, are CLEARLY interested and want more, they both repeatedly do stuff with the MC and later seemingly backpedal, only to then do it again, if the MC continues to engage with them.
And every time they are fine with it afterwards (auntie never does seem to have any problems with the acts, just with the moral implications for doing stuff like this while in a relationship and with her nephew nonetheless, and her daughter is often even initiating things herself). Due to that, I would think that in the game it is pretty clear that the girls want the MC to "overcome their resistance" so to speak, especially the aunt doesn't have it in her to push the boundaries herself and lets the MC do it.

Now, I'm saying in the game, because again, in reality this would be an incredibly dangerous fine line to walk, even just slightly misunderstanding what the woman wants, would lead to you going way too far into nonconsensual actions.
But we also shouldn't take this too serious, because let's be honest, A FUCKING LOT of the things happening in these games should be avoided like hell in real life. They are not meant to show you how to behave in reality, they are meant to fulfil kinks and wishes.

In the end, let me point out that in some way the younger daughter, Stephanie, is the most "rapey" character in the game! :)
She does constantly sexually assault the MC in his sleep, where he isn't even able to give consent, (and he has clearly said he doesn't want that, when he was awake) and even goes so far as to push parts of his body in her vagina several times.
Which is another thing that constantly happens in these games, women sucking or masturbating a guy without his consent, we can say all we want that most guys wouldn't have a problem with it, in real life this would be an act of sexual assault as well.

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
No, that is definitely NOT how most actual rapes happen. Rape is usually a violent act, often it is more about dominance than anything else.
Now, if you would say that is how most cases of sexual assault happen, I might agree with you more. Or if you added that this often happens when at least the victim is heavily intoxicated or straight up drugged, it might also a more valid statement.
That is one of the problems with the #Meetoo movement (which I generally am positive towards, but think it has gone too far in some ways, this being one of them), that the lines of what is sexual assault, what is rape and what is sexual harassment are constantly being blurred and changed, even though those terms are actually pretty clearly defined.
Stuff like this "feels rapey" or "I felt raped" also doesn't really help, because you can feel things, even though they aren't what you feel and someone's feelings alone shouldn't lead to a criminal record for others.

In general and not just in regard to somedude's post, I do agree that under most circumstances the actions of the MC feel too pushy and definitely as if he doesn't accept a no. And in reality, any behaviour like this would be straddling a very fine line.
I would definitely NOT act like this in 2023, even if the woman gave me signals, that this is what she really wants, just too dangerous, not only for yourself and possible consequences, but also because if you misinterpret it in any way, you would do something really horrible to the woman.

In the case of the girls in this game though, both auntie and older daughter, Kylie, are CLEARLY interested and want more, they both repeatedly do stuff with the MC and later seemingly backpedal, only to then do it again, if the MC continues to engage with them.
And every time they are fine with it afterwards (auntie never does seem to have any problems with the acts, just with the moral implications for doing stuff like this while in a relationship and with her nephew nonetheless, and her daughter is often even initiating things herself). Due to that, I would think that in the game it is pretty clear that the girls want the MC to "overcome their resistance" so to speak, especially the aunt doesn't have it in her to push the boundaries herself and lets the MC do it.

Now, I'm saying in the game, because again, in reality this would be an incredibly dangerous fine line to walk, even just slightly misunderstanding what the woman wants, would lead to you going way too far into nonconsensual actions.
But we also shouldn't take this too serious, because let's be honest, A FUCKING LOT of the things happening in these games should be avoided like hell in real life. They are not meant to show you how to behave in reality, they are meant to fulfil kinks and wishes.

In the end, let me point out that in some way the younger daughter, Stephanie, is the most "rapey" character in the game! :)
She does constantly sexually assault the MC in his sleep, where he isn't even able to give consent, (and he has clearly said he doesn't want that, when he was awake) and even goes so far as to push parts of his body in her vagina several times.
Which is another thing that constantly happens in these games, women sucking or masturbating a guy without his consent, we can say all we want that most guys wouldn't have a problem with it, in real life this would be an act of sexual assault as well.
This is finally a differentiated examination of this topic. And as botc76 already wrote, in these games there is almost always behavior that is never allowed in real life. And it is important to definitely recognize the difference.
However, I'm not entirely sure about this point in some of the posts here. It's surprising how many "women's experts" you find in forums like this - in real life you hardly see them.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I mean even at the end of the Kylee sex scene there's the "Don't cum inside me" moment where the MC can ignore her and fill her up anyway. At least that is optional though but it's still a pretty douchey moment.

There's nothing in the Amelie scene that was optional though. MC was like a young man with out of control libido molesting the woman even after she asked him to stop. It didn't help that Amelie's eyes looked like she was dead inside through the whole thing. Like she's a woman who was used to being pushed around and MC is just behaving as expected. Kind of a boner killer tbh.

If the Dev wanted to make the scene more palatable, He could have very easily had Amelie be the one with the aggressive sex drive in the scene... It would have been quite plausible especially after Davie's behavior in the episode. Then again, this VN did start out as a midnight rape VN, So the Dev probably thought the rapey shit with Amelie was romantic.
I'm sure all this sounded better in your head.
I'm sure all this sounded better in your head.

The other person in the scene expresses that she doesn’t want it multiple times. If you somehow manage to read that as consent, then I’m really worried for the people you have sexual interactions with.
Oh no, and you were doing so fine until now. Having your opinion and expressing it well, so that while I definitely disagree with you, I had zero problems with that, then you go and completely disregard the whole rest of the game, just so that your (and Jericho85's) point seems more valid AND even question someone's character, like a... well, like someone being not exactly a great guy.

Did the last update contain a scene that by itself would be REALLY questionable? Yes. Does the aftermath and the rest of the story (meaning everything that happened between the two characters before it) shed a different light on it? Also, absolutely yes.

I said it in my previous post, but I obviously need to do it again. This is a game, not reality, there is absolutely NO NEED to interpret the actions of the MC in the worst way possible, ESPECIALLY considering that this is clearly not the intent of the dev.
And yes, maybe the writing isn't that great in making it absolutely clear what the dev wants to express, BUT through the rest of the game we KNOW that he is telling a romantic story between the two characters.
Where is the point in you and others going on and on about how this is "rapey" and non-consensual, when you clear as fuck know that this isn't the case, because this is not the story Xenorav tells here?

It would be fine to point out to him, that he could try to work on the writing in a few scenes to make his intentions clearer, but for you and others to get all righteous crusader on this game, despite knowing that this isn't what the game is going for, that's either just pointless or you want to feel morally right on the expense of others.

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
The vast majority of rapes are marital or done by an acquaintance (stats range from 80-90%) most of those are not violent. The women aren't being beaten into submission or choked to make them give up. They have generally already been worn down. So they "let it happen" because it's often times better than the alternative which does include violence.

That was what my advice was mostly for. Don't act on those signals, even if they're given those strongly. It can backfire and if it does your life will be pretty much over. (up to 10% of rape allegations were provably false, those stats were from the FBI)

Like posted above most rape is done by either a spouse (~51%) or an acquaintance (~40%), someone that is generally loved by the person that is being raped. Even if they are otherwise interested in having sex with that person, that does not mean they are okay with having done anything and everything to them. Most of the victims from those situations are 'fine' with it afterwards, they 'accept' it. At least outwardly, and often still keep engaging with that person (when it's a romantic partner especially). Now the aunt in this situation I might agree with, but what the niece was expressing makes it unequivocally rape. She said no multiple times, she said don't cum in me (and depending on your choice the MC does anyway). That is rape, there are no two ways about it.

I would agree with you if you were to say that you don't think the Dev was intending for it to come across that way. But it does, and should to you as well. There is no consensual non-consent without explicit approval from both parties (to each other).

It is fine to have this fantasy, or to live that fantasy through virtual means. A lot of women do as well. The issue lies in the denial of what it is. And you can also act on this kink with a partner, as long as even the non-consent is consensual.

She is unironically more rapey, more manipulative and grosser in that regard. This also can be your fantasy or kink and living vicariously through the MC to experience that is fine. The same goes for with Kylee, just be aware of what it is.

MOTHERship

Jun 23, 2022
Just finished 0.7 and didn't notice any bugs or such. I'm glad that it focused more on Amelie/MC, I couldn't care less about the sisters - each one has his preference. I hope the story will continue along these lines (my preference).

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
A really very nice game indeed. Whenever an update comes out i download the game and replay it. The Aunt in this game looks really pretty and all the graphics are very good.
This game would be better tho if it did not contain Stephanie and Mia. The more girls added to any game makes some people want to skip it altogether and not to try it. The game would be better if the MC had contact with with the Aunt and not her daughters and that Amelie would gust leave her husband the second time he lied to his wife.
I'm waiting for a nice update to this game and sure would love to see Amelie become PG'ed. So far as of today i see this game has four(4) stars but i give it a five(5+) star rating. Keep up the nice work in this game.(y)

kujoe

Sep 23, 2020
Lewds aside, I think the most interesting part of this game is the depiction of Amelie coming to grips and coping with the developments in her relationship. Not too often do you see an AVN that explores the thoughts and emotions of someone suffering and trying to move on from the loss of her marriage in such a way as this game demonstrates. The easier route would have been to make the housewife character a MILF temptress trope, and call it a day.

I've been playing this game with a completionist mindset, with the goal of seeing most—if not all—scenes with each heroine (minus Stephanie), but I think I would just be easily as satisfied running a solo Amelie PT just because of how interesting and compelling her route is from a dramatic standpoint.

Florin2543

Jan 8, 2023
Guys the android version 0.6 is 1.22gb but
I see the 0.7 test one is about 450mb, s
Why the 0.7 have only 450mb? Because is test? I want play the game but I don t know what I have to play, play the 0.6 or 0.7 test version? Or I should wait for drop 0.7 full version?? Help
And any link for discord server

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
The vast majority of rapes are marital or done by an acquaintance (stats range from 80-90%) most of those are not violent. The women aren't being beaten into submission or choked to make them give up. They have generally already been worn down. So they "let it happen" because it's often times better than the alternative which does include violence.
I understand your commitment to pointing out grievances in our society and also in such games. It's definitely a very sensitive subject. But didn't you pick the wrong game for this discussion? It's obvious that the author of this game doesn't want to portray rape.
There are completely different games here with violence against women and explicit rape fantasies. Now you're hooked on this game. Of course, the story isn't perfect and some things could perhaps be rewritten, but your accusations are not justified.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes