4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Where are the rest of the characters in Version 0.7 kelly and stephanie And mia and he focused on Amelie only and we were fooled and we version 0.7 full
He said before developing this update that it was going to focus on Amelie.

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Main character didn't start out too bad but the way he responds to the word "no" is really alarming at this point. Very pushy and manipulative ("just a bit more, I won't do anything... can I?" etc.) but I get the impression it's supposed to be seen as romantic or charming rather than creepy predator behaviour that wouldn't work out in any non-fictional setting. He crosses clearly-expressed boundaries time and time again in a way that's not okay even if "she wants it really".

There's nothing wrong with games about uncaring psycho rapists of course, but the narrative doesn't really support that characterisation outside of the intimate scenes.
This is also how most actual rapes happen, it isn't some dude violently forcing himself on a woman. It's the constant pushing of boundaries, nagging and just doing it in the hopes she won't say anything about it. That scene felt really gross for sure.

This scene could've been fine if for example she's grinding and getting more horny wanting to go further herself and the MC noticing that reaction asking her "Are you sure you want to go further than this?", her saying "We shouldn't... *lip bite*", to which the MC would reply "This isn't about what we shouldn't do, this is about what we want to do". At which point she would actually give in.

Just to name a way to make it less rapey.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
This is also how most actual rapes happen, it isn't some dude violently forcing himself on a woman. It's the constant pushing of boundaries, nagging and just doing it in the hopes she won't say anything about it. That scene felt really gross for sure.

This scene could've been fine if for example she's grinding and getting more horny wanting to go further herself and the MC noticing that reaction asking her "Are you sure you want to go further than this?", her saying "We shouldn't... *lip bite*", to which the MC would reply "This isn't about what we shouldn't do, this is about what we want to do". At which point she would actually give in.

Just to name a way to make it less rapey.
It's rape when someone isn't even remotely interested in doing certain things with someone, you cannot push boundaries with someone who isn't going to tolerate anything out of the line. Sure, the person with power can get their way, but it will clearly be a forced encounter and it will show in the behaviour of the victim. An emphatic NO regardless of emotions(or lack of thereof, as in completely shocked) shown by the victim where they are not clearly enjoying what is done to them says it all.

The pushing of boundaries and "taking of chances, in hopes that nothing bad comes out of it, for the initiator",sheer persistence is done on those who have not made up their mind on what to do with initiator, in order to nudge them to make a decision.

Some people are wired like that, they wish to be nudged and those who crack that code get their "rewards" .It is a different ball game on how that "romance" continues once the lust is over but that's another topic. Romance is complex with plenty of grey areas/ twilight zones that make each encounter unique.

You may find it surprising that scenarios do play out like that in real life too, people are strange and so are their choices.

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
It's rape when someone isn't even remotely interested in doing certain things with someone, you cannot push boundaries with someone who isn't going to tolerate anything out of the line. Sure, the person with power can get their way, but it will clearly be a forced encounter and it will show in the behaviour of the victim. An emphatic NO regardless of emotions(or lack of thereof, as in completely shocked) shown by the victim where they are not clearly enjoying what is done to them says it all.

The pushing of boundaries and "taking of chances, in hopes that nothing bad comes out of it, for the initiator",sheer persistence is done on those who have not made up their mind on what to do with initiator, in order to nudge them to make a decision.

Some people are wired like that, they wish to be nudged and those who crack that code get their "rewards" .It is a different ball game on how that "romance" continues once the lust is over but that's another topic. Romance is complex with plenty of grey areas/ twilight zones that make each encounter unique.

You may find it surprising that scenarios do play out like that in real life too, people are strange and so are their choices.
I don‘t deny that there are women who like to be nagged. However the way you put this down makes it seem that it’s the more likely scenario. Which I don’t agree with.

Those women generally also make that ‘clear’ well before the stage were you’re fucking. Generally they like you to not give up when they push back, but they do so in a toxic way. And often times overplay their hand. They then blame the men for not being pushy enough, you shouldn’t entertain that shit as a man.

Have some self respect, when it’s done properly by the women it’s done in a playful manner in which you can quip back and forth. If that’s not there approach, then GTFO before it’s too late. Because that’s the type of toxic person that will fuck your life up one way or another. (Seen it happen to far too many blokes). In extreme cases, that’s the type of girl to call you a rapist because you wouldn’t fuck her.

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
You are an Andrew Tate supporter.
You either wholly misread what I wrote, or you are clearly not understanding that there are all sorts of people. I laid out completely different scenarios, one in which a woman is being taken advantage of and how not to do that. And the other about the type of woman someone else was talking about.

If that somehow equates to support for a sex trafficking fraudster in your mind, you might want to visit the doctor in the morning.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Ignore the snowflaky trolls. People appear in all variants, even the strangest. And women are "pretty little puzzles" (Two and a Half Men). ;)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
am I the only one bothered by the fact that he kissed his Aunt good morning only minutes after eating out her youngest daughter, who just fled out the window not to get caught, and the aunt doesn't notice the taste of another girls pussy on his lips? How did she not taste that?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
am I the only one bothered by the fact that he kissed his Aunt good morning only minutes after eating out her youngest daughter, who just fled out the window not to get caught, and the aunt doesn't notice the taste of another girls pussy on his lips? How did she not taste that?
Maybe the aunt never ate pussy before??? But yeah, that is definitely an 'out there' possible plot hole.

Oct 11, 2017
And that's the case in this game. Characters say "no", define their boundaries, and the sketchy MC keeps pushing with no input from ourselves.

If you start qualifying it (like the "no" has to be "emphatic" or it does count?) that's a troubling slope to start slipping down. It's honestly put me off this game quite a bit and the eventual sex scene with the eldest daughter when she doesn't say no did nothing for me.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I don‘t deny that there are women who like to be nagged. However the way you put this down makes it seem that it’s the more likely scenario. Which I don’t agree with.

Those women generally also make that ‘clear’ well before the stage were you’re fucking. Generally they like you to not give up when they push back, but they do so in a toxic way. And often times overplay their hand. They then blame the men for not being pushy enough, you shouldn’t entertain that shit as a man.

Have some self respect, when it’s done properly by the women it’s done in a playful manner in which you can quip back and forth. If that’s not there approach, then GTFO before it’s too late. Because that’s the type of toxic person that will fuck your life up one way or another. (Seen it happen to far too many blokes). In extreme cases, that’s the type of girl to call you a rapist because you wouldn’t fuck her.
Haha, that's why I said people are strange and so are their choices, it is a broad statement and open to interpretations, but how one interprets it depends on them.

Reactions: botc76

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
And that's the case in this game. Characters say "no", define their boundaries, and the sketchy MC keeps pushing with no input from ourselves.

If you start qualifying it (like the "no" has to be "emphatic" or it does count?) that's a troubling slope to start slipping down. It's honestly put me off this game quite a bit and the eventual sex scene with the eldest daughter when she doesn't say no did nothing for me.
The counter-argument to that would be that the characters in question kept an opening (mixed signals) for the initiator to try again with a different approach and that muddied the line between emphatic NO with "no?". The things that the male character does with the MILF and what the younger daughter does with the male character showcase the perfect example of the aforementioned scenarios. Here, the initiators are hell-bent to get what they want while the receiver initially denies their advances, leaving a door open for the initiator to try a different approach.

Here, both our male character and the second daughter are what we call classic manipulators. Sure, what they do is rape(y) but their intentions (so far) are not laced with malice. Once malice comes into play(when the receiver believes the initiator has malicious intent), all those pushing the boundaries, nagging etc. will be seen in a different light by the receiver, which makes things clear. Having said that, actions have consequences, and negative things done with good intent will have punishments, intended or not.

Another train of thought is the level of tolerance one has to something, like for example, your tolerance line is crossed when someone pursues even after saying no, regardless of the signal it is given in, some tend to have a higher tolerance to tolerate certain action before calling it enough.

This is why I wrote humans are strange. How I defined rape was when it was in a black-and-white scenario, that even the thickest of the skulls (read initiators) can understand but things get complex when mixed signals come into play.

A gentleman/woman will definitely give up after a "no" but then again, there is also a saying that "all's fair in love and war".

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

I mean even at the end of the Kylee sex scene there's the "Don't cum inside me" moment where the MC can ignore her and fill her up anyway. At least that is optional though but it's still a pretty douchey moment.

There's nothing in the Amelie scene that was optional though. MC was like a young man with out of control libido molesting the woman even after she asked him to stop. It didn't help that Amelie's eyes looked like she was dead inside through the whole thing. Like she's a woman who was used to being pushed around and MC is just behaving as expected. Kind of a boner killer tbh.

If the Dev wanted to make the scene more palatable, He could have very easily had Amelie be the one with the aggressive sex drive in the scene... It would have been quite plausible especially after Davie's behavior in the episode. Then again, this VN did start out as a midnight rape VN, So the Dev probably thought the rapey shit with Amelie was romantic.

• Angry

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I mean even at the end of the Kylee sex scene there's the "Don't cum inside me" moment where the MC can ignore her and fill her up anyway. At least that is optional though but it's still a pretty douchey moment.

There's nothing in the Amelie scene that was optional though. MC was like a young man with out of control libido molesting the woman even after she asked him to stop. It didn't help that Amelie's eyes looked like she was dead inside through the whole thing. Like she's a woman who was used to being pushed around and MC is just behaving as expected. Kind of a boner killer tbh.

If the Dev wanted to make the scene more palatable, He could have very easily had Amelie be the one with the aggressive sex drive in the scene... It would have been quite plausible especially after Davie's behavior in the episode. Then again, this VN did start out as a midnight rape VN, So the Dev probably thought the rapey shit with Amelie was romantic.
You are projecting your own assumptions on scenes and lay all the blame on the MC for things you don't like. It is as if you forgot that there is another person in the scene that has her, supposedly, own wishes, desires, inclinations, etc. Now, we all do those things when it comes to fantasies and such to some extent but you discard almost everything that is factually established in previous written dialog as intended by the dev.
And then you get off on telling the Dev how to make the game more too your, individual liking, while at the same time making assumptions that that dev finds rape romantic....
It is all fine to theorize and do some wish fulfillment about a sexy-story, but come on man.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes