4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Here's my WT, Cheat & Gallery Mod for Heart Problems v0.7 Test
(updated)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really appreciate it, but I find a bug that when I create a new game, the relationship will force to not-aunt and not-nephew, looks weird

marseilyes

Nov 15, 2022
Since this is the test version of v0.7, I'd like to warn Dev about a minor mistake. I wasn't on Stephanie path, but yet she showed up in protagonist's bed and asked him to lick her like he'd done before. I must say, it was quite traumatic moment for me.:ROFLMAO:

enioleone

Apr 23, 2021
Since this is the test version of v0.7, I'd like to warn Dev about a minor mistake. I wasn't on Stephanie path, but yet she showed up in protagonist's bed and asked him to lick her like he'd done before. I must say, it was quite traumatic moment for me.:ROFLMAO:
Amen. It's like being hit on by your little niece...WTF?

Reactions: pedrohefe

enioleone

Apr 23, 2021
Love Amelies new hairstyle but damn I need more Mia! Loved her succulent, bouncy ass in that little skirt and the teasing/cheating! Had me so turned on in Chapter 6 I was ready to lift that skirt up and rail her in front of Kylee!! Relationship with Kylee be damned!
View attachment 2280414
View attachment 2280415

Can only hope she gets more screentime/content in the next update I guess.
You gotta give this dev credit. He is one ass rendering fool.

Reactions: PandaGuts

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
I will add a option to change relationships mid-game in the next update. If possible.
Thanks man, that's exactly what I need, I messed up in the first place and do not feel like starting the new game

any chance to get the changing relationship option in this version or maybe in the final ver 0.7?

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
I was going to wait until regular version out but seeing the high praise every gives ep. 7, I decided to jump in. Someone said the titjob was the best they have seen. I used to think Stiglet's SoS animated titjob scene was the best I've witnessed in an AVN, but now I don't know. This one certainly gives it a run for its money.
Now now, lets not be hasty. The titjob was certainly good, but don't you dare besmirch Veronica's. That one is absolute top-notch quality. The ONLY thing that could improve that scene is if you got to finish on her face & tits.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes