4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
One of my favorite games since Big Brother. Just think that more linear games like this should have more interaction with characters, like The Tyrant. Love the characters. Their asses doesnt look weird :alien:

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Does anybody know why xenorav lost so many patrons to this game out of nowhere?
This happens to all creators at the start of a new month mainly due to billing problems.
To make a valid comparison you've to compare to the same day of the previous month, for instance today he has +68 patrons compared to december 1st (almost 10% more which is a lot).

You can see the graph on , he's actually at his all-time high.

Bagot

Sep 22, 2019
Yeah I'm in the same boat as the other guy dunno if your versions somehow different to the current release but I also did a fresh download for the new game and downloaded your mod and it just crashes.

Actually I seemed to have fixed it by deleting "cheats.rpyc" and "cheats".

Bagot

Sep 22, 2019
I just did a clean install of the latest version of the game, and then installed this patch as instructed. I'm now getting crashing at launch of the game.

Attached the traceback.
Yeah not entirely sure what's going on but delete "cheats" and "cheats.rypc" should work fine after.

Reactions: lordlaze

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
This happens to all creators at the start of a new month mainly due to billing problems.
To make a valid comparison you've to compare to the same day of the previous month, for instance today he has +68 patrons compared to december 1st (almost 10% more which is a lot).

You can see the graph on , he's actually at his all-time high.
I see, thank you. Feel relieved to know. He is growing fast and that will make the updates faster. Im addicted to this cockteasing piece of shit.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I know it's unpopular opinion but I am going to say that anyway.

Adding some interracial sex would be cherry on top. Father's old bosses/ friends might want to take advantage of mother's shyness and modesty. Friends of MC, Ex-Bf or crush of big sis would want to taste her cake via blackmailing or similar. Add the lil sis on the mix, and this game will be ever more interesting.

There's should be something for MC worth fighting for. Failure in which he has to face the consequences.

BBC, NTR, Revenge Blackmail, Old Young sex.. so much possibilities.
How about you stop trying to force feed your personal fetishes into a game that doesn't have them? THere are a shit load of BBC, NTR and other games, so play them, stop corrupting games that don't have them in there.

I'm sure you'd understand if someonme came into a BBC/NTR game you liked and started suggesting to cut all that out and do plain vanilla sex, but knowing how most BBC and NTR fans are on here I doubt you probably would understand that example.. Eh, oh well

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Love Amelies new hairstyle but damn I need more Mia! Loved her succulent, bouncy ass in that little skirt and the teasing/cheating! Had me so turned on in Chapter 6 I was ready to lift that skirt up and rail her in front of Kylee!! Relationship with Kylee be damned!
g859.png
j824.png

Can only hope she gets more screentime/content in the next update I guess.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes