4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
# MOTION TO FLAG THE GAME AS ABANDONED
It will be marked abandoned in August if he doesn't make another post on Patreon.

1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.
  • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
  • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).

It is right here in the site's rules: README - Game Uploading Rules [2024-02-29]

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
guys just jerk off to something else. go read a book, call a loved one, hone a skill, maybe by the time you get back the annual update will be here

or maybe it won't idk who cares
I literally got a job. It makes waiting easier lmao
I strongly believe most people here are teenagers and unemployed young adults. I love Heart Problems and I am anxious for the update too, I check every morning btw. But this thread is just too much. I just wake up in the morning, realize there is no update and move on. People want to come here, do the daily dev dissing or get involved in hilarious arguments like the one above, Its more frustrating I guess (Except for those type of arguments so funny plz dont stop lol)

• Sad
Reactions: bigway

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
It will be marked abandoned in August if he doesn't make another post on Patreon.

It is right here in the site's rules: README - Game Uploading Rules [2024-02-29]
Well thanks for answering and all this info, but shit ! now the dev will see this message on his random lurks and make a post before... :censored:

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

I hope this game to be completed, it is an enjoyable game.

bigway

Feb 23, 2024
I literally got a job. It makes waiting easier lmao
I strongly believe most people here are teenagers and unemployed young adults. I love Heart Problems and I am anxious for the update too, I check every morning btw. But this thread is just too much. I just wake up in the morning, realize there is no update and move on. People want to come here, do the daily dev dissing or get involved in hilarious arguments like the one above, Its more frustrating I guess (Except for those type of arguments so funny plz dont stop lol)
Life is very difficult. I am not unemployed. I have a job, but there is not enough money to buy a house or a car or get married. I want to get an house first. I really like the game. It is very hot, like a monkey’s pussy. xDD

• Haha
Reactions: pedrohefe

TheRealWimzy

Oct 13, 2022
Life is very difficult. I am not unemployed. I have a job, but there is not enough money to buy a house or a car or get married. I want to get an house first. I really like the game. It is very hot, like a monkey’s pussy. xDD
Another person lost their marbles, waiting for the update.
Count: 2
:HideThePain: :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: pedrohefe

zoku

Aug 24, 2017

Will be a sad ending, but for a good reason, dev is an Ass what can you do?
I don't understand this mindset of milking and running away when the dev can make more on the long run if he provides good content. It's such a stupid waste of potential.

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
Try changing your priorities: buy a monkey first.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes