4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Love Amelies new hairstyle but damn I need more Mia! Loved her succulent, bouncy ass in that little skirt and the teasing/cheating! Had me so turned on in Chapter 6 I was ready to lift that skirt up and rail her in front of Kylee!! Relationship with Kylee be damned!
View attachment 2280414
View attachment 2280415

Can only hope she gets more screentime/content in the next update I guess.
I wholeheartedly agree. Love that ass.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
The way the mc treats Stephanie is starting to piss me off. He is ok with fucking anyone, I don't get all the hesitation with her. Sure she is a little bit crazy, but that is half of the fun.
You are right. He wants to fuck his aunt and his cousin kylee so bad but not stephanie? He's being a giant fucking pussy is what is going on. Suddenly he grows a conscious with Stephanie. She has a wonderful bouncy ass. She is hot, ready and willing! Just give her what she wants already....

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You are right. He wants to fuck his aunt and his cousin kylee so bad but not stephanie? He's being a giant fucking pussy is what is going on. Suddenly he grows a conscious with Stephanie. She has a wonderful bouncy ass. She is hot, ready and willing! Just give her what she wants already....
She's also a psychopath and a loli.

Reactions: Centenox and EJW

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I skipped em. I'm not into little kids.
She is not a little kid. Give me a break. She doesn't look like a "little kid". Leave Stephanie alone. Her ass too juicy and developed to belong to a "little kid". Also her face is not young enough to be what 12? 13? I assume that is what is meant by loli, but no, I just don't see it, she is believably 18 and there are plenty of grown women as petite as her that I have seen, even dated a couple, IRL.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: franzo

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
this is a godamn goooooood VN, i really like it , it will be a wonderful game like Power Vacuum!,hope you guys agree with me !

Reactions: Well5

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
One of the best game on my priority list. This dev deserves every single penny even thou the two updates almost take 1 yrs to complete. Chapter 7 was small on comparison to 6. Hope to see more and the banger of chapter 8. ( Especially amelia) next what pussy grinding? Teasing? Or sucking the clitoris lmao. My imagination is running wild. Good luck dev..

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
We have like 6 sex scenes with Amelie each update: this one had 3 (one was anal) and the other 3 were threesomes with Amelie´s friends. Kinda tired of that because we wanna see the cousins in action, not just the aunt.
where had this one 3 sex scenes with Amelie? maybe next one? and when, what update, will be the next sex scenes with Amelie? how many years? I recomand one update per month for keeping us here.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes