4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Now now, lets not be hasty. The titjob was certainly good, but don't you dare besmirch Veronica's. That one is absolute top-notch quality. The ONLY thing that could improve that scene is if you got to finish on her face & tits.
gives it a run for its money better.

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
She's also a psychopath and a loli.
As looks... Stephanie is the dessert of the story. Maybe on 2025 Mc will make a tip fuck Stephanie's ass. There's no other family member on this story so Dev will stretch relations between characters as far as he can.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Are there new scenes from version v0.6 or can you start quietly from the last save of v0.6 to play v0.7?

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
the test version is perfect . i realy dont see need for full version . please xeno begin work with ep8lol . thank you

• Angry
Reactions: hgk15

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
gives it a run for its money better.
True, but you did say you were now unsure. Thus implying it wasn't at least clearly better than the one here. Everything in SoS is still a cut above this one. From setup to render quality to animation.

So let me criticise the scene in this game:
- There's a strange red smear on the dick like MC damaged his dick somehow. (Maybe this happens in the game somewhere and I just don't remember)
- The jerking off part as only the skin under the glans moving, not the skin on the entire shaft. It looks really weird as everything else is static. This happens in other games like BaD, but it's quite exaggerated here.
- The Titjob part has the same issue with just part of the shaft's skin is moving. It looks really jarring.
- The dirty talk consists of her asking you how to do it and asking you to tell her how to do it. Like she's really inexperienced, not in a "tell me how much you like this *lip bite*" kinda fashion.
- There are no expression changes as she wraps your dick in her glorious tits. She holds the exact same expression till you
- The finisher where the MC grabs her titties, fucks them and finishes is great
- The cum looks odd and a bit ghostly, this might be a byproduct of the style the creator is going for. But it's missing the iconic jizz gloss.

That is not to say this is bad by any stretch of the imagination. It is well above the average AVN titjob scene. But compared to SoS, no shot.

Compared to BaD though, this one beats episode 2 and 4(?) of the Sage titjobs. But not the episode 6 Bella one (though it's much closer to that).

Anyway that's just my opinion as an expert titjob enjoyer.

Oct 23, 2017
True, but you did say you were now unsure. Thus implying it wasn't at least clearly better than the one here. Everything in SoS is still a cut above this one. From setup to render quality to animation.

- There's a strange red smear on the dick like MC damaged his dick somehow. (Maybe this happens in the game somewhere and I just don't remember)
- The jerking off part as only the skin under the glans moving, not the skin on the entire shaft. It looks really weird as everything else is static. This happens in other games like BaD, but it's quite exaggerated here.
- The Titjob part has the same issue with just part of the shaft's skin is moving. It looks really jarring.
- The dirty talk consists of her asking you how to do it and asking you to tell her how to do it. Like she's really inexperienced, not in a "tell me how much you like this *lip bite*" kinda fashion.
- There are no expression changes as she wraps your dick in her glorious tits. She holds the exact same expression till you
- The cum looks odd and a bit ghostly, this might be a byproduct of the style the creator is going for. But it's missing the iconic jizz gloss.

That is not to say this is bad by any stretch of the imagination. It is well above the average AVN titjob scene. But compared to SoS, no shot.

Compared to BaD though, this one beats episode 2 and 4(?) of the Sage titjobs. But not the episode 6 Bella one (though it's much closer to that).

Sorry for my ignorance, but what would SoS be?

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021

wow if you are gay (or woman ) and you are looking for cute cocks and shit , believe me , this is not the type of game for you this game is all about the girls , the animations are quite good and the details are nice , I’m saying this because you put so much efforton pointing what is wrong with mcs dick.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
ch8_1-.png

Unlocked
#Report!
The first rendering of chapter 8, yay!
In this chapter I'll focus more on writing hot scenes, I think it's about time to speed things up a bit, especially when a certain character has screwed up so much, I'll talk about this when chapter 7 officially comes out (I don't want to give spoilers) and also about other things I would like to comment.
On Tuesday the final version of chapter 7 will be released with a new game menu, some improved renders and some bug fixes.
Thank you guys.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Primer render del capítulo 8, yay!
En este capitulo me centrare más en escribir escenas calientes, creo que es tiempo de acelerar un poco las cosas, especialmente cuando cierto personaje la ha cagado tanto, hablaré mas a detalle cuando el capitulo 7 salga oficialmente (No quiero hacer spoiler) y tambien sobre otras cosas que quisiera comentar.
El martes la version final del capitulo 7 sera lanzada con un nuevo menú, algunos renders mejorados y bugs arreglados.
Gracias, chicos.
  • Code ≈ 5%???
  • Renders ≈ 1 image

hgk15

Mar 19, 2020
the test version is perfect . i realy dont see need for full version . please xeno begin work with ep8lol . thank you
Where are the rest of the characters in Version 0.7 kelly and stephanie And mia and he focused on Amelie only and we were fooled and we version 0.7 full

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
wow if you are gay (or woman ) and you are looking for cute cocks and shit , believe me , this is not the type of game for you this game is all about the girls , the animations are quite good and the details are nice , I’m saying this because you put so much efforton pointing what is wrong with mcs dick.
Yeah great logic, should give the MC a horse dick. Apparently the looks don’t matter.

Are you really so insecure in your sexuality that you’re afraid that looking at the penis of the character you’re playing in a AVN will turn you gay? Do you also look away from your screen when it is just a shot of the penis?

Oct 11, 2017
Main character didn't start out too bad but the way he responds to the word "no" is really alarming at this point. Very pushy and manipulative ("just a bit more, I won't do anything... can I?" etc.) but I get the impression it's supposed to be seen as romantic or charming rather than creepy predator behaviour that wouldn't work out in any non-fictional setting. He crosses clearly-expressed boundaries time and time again in a way that's not okay even if "she wants it really".

There's nothing wrong with games about uncaring psycho rapists of course, but the narrative doesn't really support that characterisation outside of the intimate scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: pedrohefe
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes