4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

shakur44

Oct 8, 2022
we waited a long time to see those tits and when they finally came, shit the picture quality is so bad in this episode

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Soo... It was a great update. But, I personally enjoyed the kissing scenes more that the tit job scene. Idk, maybe it's becuase I prefer Amelie in her natural attire more. But, this does open the door to a ton of possibilities.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I was going to wait until regular version out but seeing the high praise every gives ep. 7, I decided to jump in. Someone said the titjob was the best they have seen. I used to think Stiglet's SoS animated titjob scene was the best I've witnessed in an AVN, but now I don't know. This one certainly gives it a run for its money.

~And now, a few words about boobs~

I appreciate the way the dev uses boob physics, something you don't see very many spend any time on. Most just have the boobs as immovable orbs that scoff and laugh at the effects of gravity. I also really like the way the dev makes the boobs look pliable to the hand. When the MC's fingers squeeze into a boob you can clearly see the displacement of tit meat as a result. Again a rare sight in most AVNs so (y)

I'm glad the dev got at least the test version out in December and that he added some legit Amelie progress. Just remember, lewd scene apparently added late by dev to stop the cries of derision and outrage from the community over heretofore lack of Amelie lewds. And a really well done lewd scene it was, if truly a last minute addition.
Moral of the story: Whining and complaining apparently works?! :unsure::D
Who knew that all that training as whining 2-yr olds would come in handy later.

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
At some point I like Kylee more than Amelia. Maybe bc Amelia is too defensive and I just wanna respect her that way and not force her to make out. Kylee is just perfect for my liking and Stephanie is soooooo annoying. lol There's no chance I will like Stephanie not only bc she's underage, but the way she act so childish just makes me wanna sleep outside. :ROFLMAO:
Cheers dev for an awesome update, all the best and happy new year!

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
This is hands down the best AVN on the Internet. Booba content is just fking phenomenal; the best I've ever seen. Worth supporting the creator. Thank you so much for this!

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Somewhat unrelated topic, but I gotta ask. What is the program(s) used that is responsible for these eye-catching 3DCGs, like in this game, but also for most of all other 3DCG VN's. It's definitely not Ren'py no?

I've encountered and played some of this VN's and the "visual" aspect of the game (i.e. the character designs), is what usually caught my attention.

P.S. Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by simply asking this. If it is, I would gladly remove this comment.

Last edited:

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Hello, I downloaded the game. I like it right now because I didn't see the harem genre, but I want to know if this game is a harem? camouflaged to delete it I hate that annoying and generic boring genre thanks and Merry Christmas.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

ghwor

May 25, 2017
Fantastic update, this VN is for sure the best I've ever seen until now. Keep on the good work!

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Fantastic progression of the story. Only negative (for me) is that during sex scenes, characters talk way too much. Too many smalltalk with full structured sentences during an tit sucking scene ruins the immersion for me.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes