4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
someone please tell me stephanie's haircut doesn't stay like that? man, way to destroy her entire look, she looks so... same ol now. her hair was such a defining feature

Reactions: codex35

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Do your choices do anything in this game at all? Why is this not labeled a kinetic novel your mc doesn't act different no matter what plus you don't even get choices anymore

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
please xenorav , work on BJ and tit fuck under shower when the girls are in sleep
and bedroom butt cheeks cum

Reactions: Wolf312

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Finally reached the end of the update.

What a chapter! The two years wait for this was worth it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It was pretty awesome. But shorter than my salary.

I mean, there must have been 50 renders of the aunt/mom and MC kissing, lol.

I want to see more scenes of Steph, I know some guys don't like her, but she's my second favorite after Amelie.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I saw a picture of sleep molesting, but it's not tagged.
Was it removed or is it a missing tag?

Rancioman

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah. It's almost as if you're a mother when you push out the kids, and NOT only when they reach a min of teenage years. AKA, MATURE =\= MILF.

And it's hilarious how you seem to think you have any basis in telling us what the condition of ppl's bush is once they hit their 40's and 50's. You going around surveying them? Take your fetishes, and fuck off with acting like they represent everyone. Or even a significant minority.

First I have to say that the fact that I don't agree with a comment from a forum member doesn't mean that I am right or that he is not, it is a matter of taste.
But when we talk about a game in which the mother in question is between 40 and 50 years old and someone pretends that she looks like 20... Well, we are already entering the field of science fiction.
When it comes to mature women I speak properly because I am married, I am 43 and I have children. I also have friends who are the same age as me and are also married, I speak to them (stupid things that friends talk when we go out and have a beer) none of their wives have a hairless pussys. And no, what I say is not a fetish, nor do I consider myself a representative of anyone, I only speak for myself.
What happens is that when the normal women (i'm not talking about Kim Kardassian or hollywood stars) have children their hips widen, their breasts grow because they fill with milk and gravity does its job, then the children when they breastfeed squeeze their nipples and pull them so that the milk comes out... it hurts quite when they are new mothers.
Normally all these changes are not reversed after they give birth unless of course they go through surgery to fix their boobs and remove stretch marks from their skin.
But you have no idea about that of course, when you stop jerking off and get yourself a girlfriend; get married and have children you will realize what I am telling you. That is if you aren't a troglodyte and remember from time to time to ask your wife how she feels.
I say this with all the respect in the world because I don't need to insult you to be right. Have a happy new year.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Acooma619 and VrVic

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Hi, first time stumbling upon this gorgeous game. Quick question though, how long does the update(s) usually takes?

P.S. If someone mentioned it already in the previous posts, then I didn't quite catched that.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Amelie is going through such a rough time in her marriage and all the MC cares about is getting something lewd from her and doesn't stop till he gets what he wants from her, i dislike the MC now. Poor Amelie..

Reactions: Harathorne
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes