4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

chanceman

Dec 3, 2021
I know it's unpopular opinion but I am going to say that anyway.

Adding some interracial sex would be cherry on top. Father's old bosses/ friends might want to take advantage of mother's shyness and modesty. Friends of MC, Ex-Bf or crush of big sis would want to taste her cake via blackmailing or similar. Add the lil sis on the mix, and this game will be ever more interesting.

There's should be something for MC worth fighting for. Failure in which he has to face the consequences.

BBC, NTR, Revenge Blackmail, Old Young sex.. so much possibilities.
Gtfo with that bs you got plenty of other games that do that fuck off with that stupid crap. It would completely ruin this game. You wanna be a cuck go somewhere else!

Also somebody please update the damn android version already

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I know it's unpopular opinion but I am going to say that anyway.

Adding some interracial sex would be cherry on top. Father's old bosses/ friends might want to take advantage of mother's shyness and modesty. Friends of MC, Ex-Bf or crush of big sis would want to taste her cake via blackmailing or similar. Add the lil sis on the mix, and this game will be ever more interesting.

There's should be something for MC worth fighting for. Failure in which he has to face the consequences.

BBC, NTR, Revenge Blackmail, Old Young sex.. so much possibilities.
I don't hate ntr (for me it's a kink like any other) and if you like it, good for you, but what's the point of asking for that in a game that clearly isn't about that? It's a bit pointless there are other games with that content just look for it

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
sounds and animations are already in or is something missing till full final release?
sorry dont want to read the previous posts to get spoiled, a lot a not able to use the spoiler thing. :FacePalm:
thanks guys
the mother's warmth banner that you have, is from which game?

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
HeartProblems v0.6 TEST VERSION
ANDROID:
WINDOWS:
MAC:
Remember that this is a test version that is subject to change so try not to overwrite your savegame. Sounds will be added and I want to get some good quality sfx for the animations.
Any problems, either with the download server etc feel free to let me know.
Thanks guys.
How r u my friend can you download android version 0.7 please

May 27, 2017
Good update, me like... problem is that the next update is half a year away and the biggest problem is that the next update will probably focus on other girls so Amelie is more than a year away till will see her doing other stuff with mc... :HideThePain:
Gotta save the best for last. If the dev gives the best thing too early, it ruins the anticipation; also gotta milk as much as you can.... :(

• Angry
Reactions: pedrohefe

RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
What's the problem if she is not a virgin ? , how old is she ? they aren't living in asian cultures where families are very strict, in western countries , normally by the age of 18 most of the women aren't a virgin anymore that's why most often the virgin girl that you will find is in Japanese Vanilla & romance VN
I don't even want to know what you were doing to end up coming across a post from half a year ago, much less deciding to reply to it now.

Also I don't really care about your conception of social norms and their place in a visual novel (which, even if you find something unrealistic, is allowed to be as fantastical as the author wants). I only care about what I care about, which in this instance is what I wrote.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes