4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how is the grandmother with flowers doing? Or was she not shown in this "series"?
no. I haven't downloaded yet. I still have "two hours with a tail" to download ... but it's interesting now. just tell me, will they show that grandmother with flowers or not? =)
I know the magic word - please.

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
how is the grandmother with flowers doing? Or was she not shown in this "series"?
no. I haven't downloaded yet. I still have "two hours with a tail" to download ... but it's interesting now. just tell me, will they show that grandmother with flowers or not? =)
I know the magic word - please.
nah the granny is just an npc for story progression, shes nobody

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
This update was amazing.
The character development is still realistic enough to tease and they both are aware of the taboo.
it kinda felt like something was missing between MC and Amelie tho, but overall i enjoyed it, it certainly isnt delaying the deed with Amelie, it was story progression

Manap Pangki

Apr 4, 2020
This update was amazing.
The character development is still realistic enough to tease and they both are aware of the taboo.
it kinda felt like something was missing between MC and Amelie tho, but overall i enjoyed it, it certainly isnt delaying the deed with Amelie, it was story progression
Yes true bro

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
one of the best games ever made,I hope that in future updates they will add new characters, more choices, more paths... etc congratulations dev. Oh if the developer who made dual family did the same, it's a shame, good game like this one from xenorav.

Last edited:
Reactions: buxoi1983

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
on the other hand it is frustrating to have an update every 5 or 6 months despite being large it would be interesting to divide it into two parts

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
A WT mod is not needed at all it's not possible to miss the major scenes cause choices don't really matter for Amelie and Kylee and you can get through the minor scenes just by picking what you think is the best option
I have to disagree, my last play through had scenes that I didn't get this time playing from the start. Unless some scenes were removed? :( Either way a Gallery mod would be awesome!:)

Reactions: imzahai and Madtt

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
This game is great, the last update was soo hot, almost feeling ashamed to get it for free. Will definitely support the dev, well, will wait for a couple of days but he/them deserves it (to avoid the patreon rule of the payment on the 1st of every month)

Sk1tz

Nov 9, 2021
Hi yall dose anyone the link to the song begining of the game when attend the party. well was a party

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes