4.40 star(s) 229 Votes

iampotatonsfw

Oct 21, 2019
I can see a real good potential here. The models look amazing. I definitely can see this becoming a hit, once you get the character developments and story properly done.

Reactions: gahall7903

BystanderZK

Jun 17, 2020
Very good prologue,give some advice:
Important scenes, especially the interactive scene like kissing and hugging use third person performance,or it's going to make the female character look like one person act on the camera, instead of interacting with MC.Many games make this mistake,in fact, the effect of the first person is not as good as that of the third person,the interaction between two people has more visual impact

Reactions: Chris_Prat
Oct 9, 2018
This game looks phenomenal! All the characters are extremely good looking and all the scenes are very well rendered. I am impressed by the way the developer designed characters with clear similarities to indicate the canonical family relationships, while still having enough diversity in characters – most games either have characters that look completely unrelated or are just clones of one another with only the slightest variation.
In addition, I am impressed that the story is both emotionally meaningful, and still inclusive of adult content – too many games have one dimensional characters who just want to fuck everything in sight. That being said, I am excited to see where this game is going, and I will be watching Xenorav's career with great interest. You and your game show a lot of promise and I am excited to see what you produce both in this project and the future!
1606206556572.png

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
that aunt is INCREDIBLE hot. very well done. quality looks really good too. older sister looks nice to. sadly i play a guy and also a young guy and not the aunt. but if i play a young guy is he at least small and kinda ugly (either skinny or fat?) guess i have to test. if he looks like an average smooth guy that would be really sad.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
AHHHHHH again a game with great renders, hot curvy women - and a freakin' boring looking, average, little, nice-guy boy... >.> if i could just play the aunt or the big sister or some old horny geezer who is experienced and cunning.. heck even the uncle looks smooth, young and is nice. >.<

the aunt is amazign aswell as her character and yoga lesson. the big sister looks great too not as curvy as her mum but still thicc and sexy and has a good naughty character. the younger sister looks too immature for me. god damn a game with this aunt and the big daughter and a dirty grandpa would be so HOT would even give money for it. but the game like this is nice ofc just not my fetish and interest much but the girls are top notch

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2018
AHHHHHH again a game with great renders, hot curvy women - and a freakin' boring looking, average, little, nice-guy boy... >.> if i could just play the aunt or the big sister or some old horny geezer who is experienced and cunning.. heck even the uncle looks smooth, young and is nice. >.<

the aunt is amazign aswell as her character and yoga lesson. the big sister looks great too not as curvy as her mum but still thicc and sexy and has a good naughty character. the younger sister looks too immature for me. god damn a game with this aunt and the big daughter and a dirty grandpa would be so HOT would even give money for it. but the game like this is nice ofc just not my fetish and interest much but the girls are top notch
What game is your pfp from?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The only way these gurls shine is with the simp MC.

To get them in real life, you would have ot break them, demolish their rock fachade and all.
ah canto i missed you and your comments I don’t understand xD but nice to see you bro and imo these girls would shine with an old sugar daddy mayor even more. Instead we get a nice teenage fitness boy and an ageless bald headed kind hearted stepdad. Cute and good in real life but nothing hot and dirty about it in a game. - at least for me

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fair enough. The structure is set out .. we have to navigate them emotions to rescue what hot stuff lies underneath
Cute and good in real life
Game is doing the right thing in terms of babes, they are the memorable bundles of joy.

4.40 star(s) 229 Votes