4.40 star(s) 229 Votes

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
Hello,

I'm just going to salute the quality of this game.
- The story is great so far and rather credible (it's rather rational at the moment);
- The girls are superb. My lord, Amelie is just sooo gorgeous. She is instantly in my top 5 of MILF of every F95 games !
- The bath scene with Amelie is a pure 5 stars too ! ;
- The camera is very well placed for the H scenes ;
- The choice of linearity for the scenario is very relevant.

I hope the MC can will go back to the house. You can make a special event like a car accident where uncle died and so the MC can go back. Or just the MC go back in the family and he had to avoid the uncle some times to have H-events.
I prefer that Amelie still a aunt and not a mother. the corruption build-up of Amelie must also be slow in order to be credible

I consider your game as a masterpiece. Really, take your time to develop it well to make it an exceptional title.
I supported you in Patron. If I could give more, I would have done it with pleasure.

Really bravo and keenly the next updates.

Ps : Sorry for my english

Reactions: Draverik

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Haven't played the game yet and may hold off till another update or two, but lordy are those some lovely characters. Super impressed!

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
This game is amazing keep it up the good work. I would give it a try supporting this on patreon

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Really wish there was the option to tell Uncle Dad to go fuck himself when he kicks you out.

Definitely didn't choose the options to thank him for being a little bitch about things.

Good game, though, and I'm looking forward to more!
I'm with you about telling uncle off!
I hope MC can find a way back into the house and replace uncle in aunts bed and makes that bitch of an uncle watch while MC does the aunt

Reactions: mikel8519

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That is some shady shit for a punishment. I hope that son of a bitch is exposed and the mc gets some vengeance.

Jun 14, 2020
Jeez, finally a game that doesn't go "Your father died just before you actually looked down when you took a piss for the first time in your life and noticed you have a 10 inch dick and what do you know, you decided to do it in the same moment your mom walked into the bathroom with your sister, cousin, aunt and grandma in tow to give you a birthday surprise cake and now all eight of them want your cock after you do one token-requirement for them like looking at their tits once - before you ask, women #6-8 are the neighbor who looked through the window and conidentally has her sister and hot niece visiting right now" in the first five minutes, but instead shows more realistic reactions to "keeping it in the family" and you guys complain that it's only a 89.5MB rar.

If the dev had rendered everything to the point the file was 1gig+, you'd be complaining the game is going to become too big after two updates and call for someone to compress it, just play it and see for yourself, will ya.

As for the story, any game that makes you pause for a moment after finishing it before your imagination takes off is a good one in my book. I mean back when I was younger, my dad would stay up watching TV until I got home and only stopped doing that after I helped a buddy home at 3 in the morning and managed to find my own way home so I was deemed "mature enough" to know my limit ... it's a strong possibility Davie just found their rooms empty when he went to say goodnight to Kylee and was still up when they returned. However, the fact Stephanie is standing in the window as our two protagonists make their escape and the way she stands in the MCs way before he walks downstairs, could lend credence to the fact she snitched on them ... plus yeah, don't forget she said she would have liked to get invited, too!

The question is ... "Well what happens now?":

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well whatever the fuck the answer is, I for one am excited to see what Xenorav is going to come up with next and their history on Patreon makes it look like this won't be another "last post five months ago" game. Fingers crossed and good luck! (y)

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Viene tradotto solo il menù
Only the menu is translated
Ciao, il dev ha completamente stravolto l'inzio del gioco, e ci credo che la traduzione non funzioni più :mad: comunque l'ho rifatta, purtroppo sono ancora convalescente quindi sia la patch che correzioni varie del traduttore le faccio appena mi sento meglio.
Grazie per la segnalazione, riscarica l'archivio:
Ciao.

FALCO755

Mar 6, 2019
Ciao, il dev ha completamente stravolto l'inzio del gioco, e ci credo che la traduzione non funzioni più :mad: comunque l'ho rifatta, purtroppo sono ancora convalescente quindi sia la patch che correzioni varie del traduttore le faccio appena mi sento meglio.
Grazie per la segnalazione, riscarica l'archivio: Mega
Ciao.
Grazie

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
This is from the first "sandbox" version of the game. In the new version, almost all renders are new.
Thank you for your answer. I ask because the game starts directly with "another boring summer night ... Kylee burst into my room". it's like missing the beginning of the game. Can I still find this "sandbox" version? it's too bad because the picture looks great :love: and also because I understand nothing about the story :cautious:
Otherwise I also like your "F95 Zone Fan". What do you have to do to get some?

Reactions: Nosorog Balrog

FTru72

May 14, 2020
Not bad, story and renders are pretty good. The English, as choppy as it is at times, isn't the best but not the worst either. Enjoyed it and look forward to see how it developes hopefully future updates actually contain the sex it warns of in the beginning lol. Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 229 Votes