4.30 star(s) 241 Votes

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
Read site! Here people not pay nothing wants everything free and write shit game dev. Patreon on funny things, take money and chace what is possible, they site. Any kind of lie can be spread from the real world. The bigger the poop the more they look and money. But when it comes to the game, you can't play game where sex your aunt or your half-sister. and not much else. Seeing a knife or a gun does not make one a killer, except in the USA. My home state has almost the same number of guns, but we don't shoot people with them, but we kills animals!
Sleep it off, you're drunk.

Reactions: NeMi13 and SKAN789

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
Really wish we got stephanie seggs scene before it got abandoned, she was annoying at first now Kylee was the one annoying with how jealous she get. Aunt was a tease master so i could careless about her.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
thank god when I go to his Patreon it says " This page is under review. " hope its getting removed so he cant farm free money
then the game will be 100% abandoned. Maybe the silence has something to do with the fact that he's reworking something.
Apparently he got a report from disgruntled people like you who don't pay but count other people's money.

• Haha
Reactions: Dubbed Tales
4.30 star(s) 241 Votes