4.30 star(s) 241 Votes

teraner

Jun 15, 2020
"Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it..."

Dont you guys think that was already a big hint to radio-silence? You have to leave to the guy, he is very talented and creative. People like that are often emotionaly unbalanced. Especially if your "Art" is effectivly jerk-off material for guys in the Internet, I guess its sometimes not easy to keep the flame of creativity alive. But when he delievered, he always went above my expectations. I think it is better this way, than regular updates with no heart and soul in them. The problem for me is, that i would seriously and gladly support the guy on patreon, but his lack of transparicy is triggering me way too much.

I think he went on silence mode by plan, with this strange "Ah, summer,.." Line. And I guess He enjoys driving people a bit crazy, as part of the experience, kind of. For me personally it just sucks. But i'll gladly take it as long as the result is anywhere near used to be.

+ I didnt forget that I am playing 0 to the Dev and
he oes me nothing. I just tried to adress, that if his marketing was better, he would be able to make more money from happier customers.

• Hey there
Reactions: Dubbed Tales

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Ok... Let's put the question another way: what are the chances of a shitty update?
If this is about to be an update where the main focus is going to be the tiny titty nympho or some aunt, with Amelie being kept on sidelines then it is a shitty update atleast for me it will be.

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
"Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it..."

Dont you guys think that was already a big hint to radio-silence? You have to leave to the guy, he is very talented and creative. People like that are often emotionaly unbalanced. Especially if your "Art" is effectivly jerk-off material for guys in the Internet, I guess its sometimes not easy to keep the flame of creativity alive. But when he delievered, he always went above my expectations. I think it is better this way, than regular updates with no heart and soul in them. The problem for me is, that i would seriously and gladly support the guy on patreon, but his lack of transparicy is triggering me way too much.

I think he went on silence mode by plan, with this strange "Ah, summer,.." Line. And I guess He enjoys driving people a bit crazy, as part of the experience, kind of. For me personally it just sucks. But i'll gladly take it as long as the result is anywhere near used to be.

+ I didnt forget that I am playing 0 to the Dev and
he oes me nothing. I just tried to adress, that if his marketing was better, he would be able to make more money from happier customers.

best explanation. i always felt this mid tier story is somehow extreme god tier due to the incidents and events. this dev is no doubt talented and intelligent

Reactions: teraner
4.30 star(s) 241 Votes