4.40 star(s) 229 Votes

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Anyone wants to place bets "uncle" is about to have an accident? :whistle:
Models are really great, and visuals, but what I really want to see is some kind of central story besides fuck-everyone-in- household. There are too many similar games so you need something to stand out.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Models are really great, and visuals, but what I really want to see is some kind of central story besides fuck-everyone-in- household. There are too many similar games so you need something to stand out.
as long as its not a car crash and the mc ends up with amnesia

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Another promising game switching from sandbox to VN, another game I'm not interested in anymore.
Wait. So you'd prefer the ridiculous grind of the last version versus the current? Or have I misunderstood?
Why is it that 90% of the games that come out, even the ones that look like they might be good, have cows instead of women? I get it that big boobs are enticing for most, I mean, if I had Dee Dee Lynn, for example, I would go crazy, but these characters are just too much, their udders are half the body and so unenticing, why can't games have regular B or C size, what does people see in them? Gross
That's a bit harsh. Some men enjoy curves of fully developed, full figured women and some enjoy the pubescent teen, or super petite look. To each it's own. But overall I like em thicc so this works for me.
I hope not, I want him out of the way don't get me wrong, but killing him seems unnecessary. Him living a double lifestyle would suffice over the not too subtle car crash.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Wait. So you'd prefer the ridiculous grind of the last version versus the current? Or have I misunderstood?
Obviously it had its problems, that could be fixed, but I don't care that it's grindy. God damn, it's incest. It should take some time before they start doing stuff with each other. Also I like the ability to roam around the house and choose who to visit. If it simply showed who is in which room, it would help a lot. Or if they implemented something like a task manager or something showing your progression.

Ghost1977

Oct 11, 2020
i like it a lot this game, the female characters are great.... this game with cool animations could be awesome, i hope the creator considere this sugestion.

Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
I have noticed a lot of mistakes then see this one drove me nuts. Look at what's suppose to be Fridays

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Obviously it had its problems, that could be fixed, but I don't care that it's grindy. God damn, it's incest. It should take some time before they start doing stuff with each other. Also I like the ability to roam around the house and choose who to visit. If it simply showed who is in which room, it would help a lot. Or if they implemented something like a task manager or something showing your progression.
Well just because you don't care if sandbox games are grindy doesn't mean everyone else share those same sentiments.

Apr 29, 2019
I'm sharing personal walkthrough for v1.5b. It's a modified script. I added "+1" to the positive choices.

I also cleaned up the dialog and punctuation. I also changed Uncle to Dad. Aunt to Mom and Cousin to Sister.

To install, replace the script.rpy file in the game\ folder.
Enjoy.

FYI: I'm not a modder, I sometimes do this for my own amusement. I don't mind sharing.

which script? there are two of them???

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Really wish there was the option to tell Uncle Dad to go fuck himself when he kicks you out.

Definitely didn't choose the options to thank him for being a little bitch about things.

Good game, though, and I'm looking forward to more!

4.40 star(s) 229 Votes