4.40 star(s) 232 Votes

clatuvac

Jan 18, 2018
0.1 was better and leave stephanie alone, she does not look like a 12 year old child, many adult girls have her height and morphology, my ex for example was small 1meter50 and was thin.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Hmm... Hopefully this scene will come back in future updates. These angles... :whistle:

View attachment 888172 View attachment 888173

Good job, success and enthusiasm! ;)
I don't know, I can see it already, 2 years from now and I mean in real life years we will be able to talk to Kylee again and by then a lot of people will have lost interest in this game.

This version of the story was a good start for already sending me down the road of lost interest.

It is like the Dev took the terrible grindy sand box and transferred it to the story instead. :(

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
89mb .. what we are supposet to do with that ? take a look at the main menu screen read 2 pages and thats it ?

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
89mb .. what we are supposet to do with that ? take a look at the main menu screen read 2 pages and thats it ?
254 renders for first version. It's good.
Almost all of them are new, not borrowed from the original "sandbox".

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I hope little sister feels super guilty for sending MC away kuz I'm almost 100% sure she was the one who snitched.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure she didn't actually. I mean they were drunk, moaning, they made A LOT of noise getting into the house, I'm pretty sure they just woke the parents up.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
So much of the content of the original has been cut in this new version. Hopefully it will be reintroduced in subsequent updates. this feels more like a Prologue than the actual story now. Presumably we will pick up the story again several months later when the MC is allowed back home. I understand why the change just that My Heart is aching for some action with Mommy/Auntie, plus big and little Sisters/Cousins.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So is there a way to start a new game in 1.5 or we just start the game in Kylee's room?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
So is there a way to start a new game in 1.5 or we just start the game in Kylee's room?
The game has been reworked. Kylee's room is the beginning place for this game from this update onwards. Unless the Dev decides to go back to sandbox again!

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes