4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
I'm sharing personal walkthrough for v1.5b. It's a modified script. I added "+1" to the positive choices.

I also cleaned up the dialog and punctuation. I also changed Uncle to Dad. Aunt to Mom and Cousin to Sister.

To install, replace the script.rpy file in the game\ folder.
Enjoy.

FYI: I'm not a modder, I sometimes do this for my own amusement. I don't mind sharing.
Great job! You are light of hope, a light of conscience, and a light of love!

Reactions: AbrahamFroman

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So it seems that in this version the mc is related to the girls, does that mean that they won't be romanceable in the future? The game is on patreon and patreon doesn't allow incest.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I'm pretty sure she didn't actually. I mean they were drunk, moaning, they made A LOT of noise getting into the house, I'm pretty sure they just woke the parents up.
I can see her telling on them kuz she felt left out of their plans (as she said during breakfast); not knowing Dad would catch The couple fucking and send him away. She looked very guilty at the end like she knew she fucked up. I can see her getting depressed: blaming herself for sending her brother away. Obv Little Sister Brocon.

Nothing an apology and some seriously hard fucking can't solve lol

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
ok start the 3 main ladies are all hot and surprisingly the older of the sisters is not a massive bitch we have to tame like most stories like this, my only problem so far is the same as a lot of people, need the dad to go the same way as a most dads in these games and hurry up and die so we can get back home, and i hope it wont turn into fucking any female with a pulse and we can choose who to sleep with but overall decent so far (y)(y)

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So with the small filesize on this one it looks like I'll be waiting around 10 updates to download it.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
is earlier build still available? people keep saying this is a remake, makes me wanna check out he old version

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Just played this for the first time, so I didnt play the previous version. I have to say, I did like this new version quite a bit. Excited to see more.

Reactions: Cowboy Bebop

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.5b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Cowboy Bebop

Oct 15, 2020
Really better version than the original, the relationship between Kylee and Mc is a lot better compared to the rapey vibes of the other one. But Amilee is still the star of the show that ass is intoxicating. I actually though the end part was a bit depressing but then again what did you expect uncle Davie to do?

• Angry
Reactions: mikel8519

Cowboy Bebop

Oct 15, 2020
I can see her telling on them kuz she felt left out of their plans (as she said during breakfast); not knowing Dad would catch The couple fucking and send him away. She looked very guilty at the end like she knew she fucked up. I can see her getting depressed: blaming herself for sending her brother away. Obv Little Sister Brocon.

Nothing an apology and some seriously hard fucking can't solve lol
This is a huge stretch lol

Edit: Nevermind you might be on to something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I enjoyed this up to the last scene... I'll be back to see how it proceeds, but I have to say I'm a bit confused. There seem to be only 3 LIs and we've just barely started with their relationships. How is that going to work with them living apart? Obviously, we'll probably meet others, but why all the time getting us interested in Amelie and Kylee..? I guess time will tell...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I enjoyed this up to the last scene... I'll be back to see how it proceeds, but I have to say I'm a bit confused. There seem to be only 3 LIs and we've just barely started with their relationships. How is that going to work with them living apart? Obviously, we'll probably meet others, but why all the time getting us interested in Amelie and Kylee..? I guess time will tell...
thats what i dont understand as well just got invested in Amelie and Kylee then get taken away, hopefully it wont now turn into a fuck em all till we get back to the main 3 LIs or we dont have a time skip because that will just break the flow of the game

Reactions: eddie987

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Aunt looks really good. Those mommy vibes really caught me in. Easy to find soon how she'll have her way to the MC on town, out of uncle's watch..

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes