4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Paradiced

Apr 6, 2018
ch8_82.png

• Code ≈ 60%?
  • Renders ≈ 40%?? [230 images] + [15 animations]
I decided to change the script a bit, so I removed a part that I felt slowed the story down too much. What I removed has to do with Davie's situation.

Fortunately, I didn't render it, and I can put that bit of code in a future chapter, so it wasn't a waste of time.

By the way, I think the animations of this chapter will be one of the best I've done so far:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Código ≈ 60%?
  • Renderizados ≈ 40%?? [230 imágenes] + [15 animaciónes]
He decidido cambiar un poco el guión, así que he eliminado una parte porque me parecía que ralentizaba demasiado el avance de la historia. Lo que he quitado tiene que ver con la situación de Davie.

Afortunadamente no lo he renderizado y puedo poner ese fragmento de código en un capítulo futuro, así que no ha sido tiempo perdido.

Por cierto, creo que las animaciones de este capitulo seran de las mejores que he hecho hasta ahora:)

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
No, earliest I would expect is early April, probably closer to the end of April or May based on Xenorav's pace on previous updates. It seems to be that early on his completion percentages rise pretty quickly, towards they end they slow down, and then it takes a while to make edits.
Everybody being really pessimistic about the realease speed. I might be delusional, but I really feel 0.8 is being developed particularly faster...

Reactions: Panos550
Sep 18, 2022
Everybody being really pessimistic about the realease speed. I might be delusional, but I really feel 0.8 is being developed particularly faster...
Maybe, but Xeno is generally a few weeks behind his predicted releases so adding time isn't outrageous.

Don't get me wrong, he puts out very high quality, regular content. Just don't be surprised if things take a bit longer. Last release had a month+ of people coming into this thread every day and doomsaying/crying. Totally unwarranted but hey, this is F95 we are talking about.

Reactions: YaBoy

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
No, earliest I would expect is early April, probably closer to the end of April or May based on Xenorav's pace on previous updates. It seems to be that early on his completion percentages rise pretty quickly, towards they end they slow down, and then it takes a while to make edits.
thanks for the information, because every week there are people bothering me in the telegram group asking about the update, there is already a date, when it comes out, I'm already stressed about it, they don't know how to be patient things come out in due time

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
thanks for the information, because every week there are people bothering me in the telegram group asking about the update, there is already a date, when it comes out, I'm already stressed about it, they don't know how to be patient things come out in due time
What's the telegram group link?

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Maybe, but Xeno is generally a few weeks behind his predicted releases so adding time isn't outrageous.

Don't get me wrong, he puts out very high quality, regular content. Just don't be surprised if things take a bit longer. Last release had a month+ of people coming into this thread every day and doomsaying/crying. Totally unwarranted but hey, this is F95 we are talking about.
I see. But the thing with the last update was normal imo, there was the delay with his burnout and illness, and he took 1 month or more to warn people he was alive lol

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes