4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

BushedBear

Feb 26, 2023
Your post seems more a review. Reviews have his section.
I wouldn't review something that's not complete, and I would actually make a review smaller and with less personal opinions. This was a breakdown of the characters and what I liked and didn't like. It's just a lot because the game has 7 chapters and I just now played it. Again, it's okay if it's too much for you but y'all are silly acting like that's too much to read in a discussion thread for the game. Would you rather less variety and just have people asking for updates and leaks? seems pretty dull and not worth reading through either...

I agree that choices are missing, especially on adding some impact on the game.
more games tend to start with choices and end up being linear, simply because it's very time consuming to create different paths, requires lot of both work and time and creativity. But some champions do it with success, (rarely).
It also becomes more confusing to debug for a starter dev. But yes it adds a lot of richness. And who doesn't love a game with choices that impact the story?

Amelie, The Dev here unlike any other scored a big with giving a good aspect to the personality of Amelie. she's perfect. and he did perfect on that regard.

Many people hate Stephanie, But I like her, I just wish we could have different ways to deal with her, because we are forced to be blackmailed, and I think is why people hate her, but that's what give her the aspect of not being mature yet. Younger siblings are usually Jealous of the closest elder of the same sex, which is somehow realistic the way she behaves.

What bothers me the most is how the uncle was against alcohol in the beginning and then turned to become drunk 24/7.
It just makes no sens. I think the Dev wanted to delay the actions with Amelie when he decided to make him come back but he had no idea how, and he Just rushed on that decision, which just makes no sense.
He could be Just there, but doesn't care about her, he watch TV and phone instead of spending time with her, he's not romantic and she is romantic. And then he disappears from time to another for business excuses and then the hidden phone conversations, would have been perfect in a way that doesn't contradict the beginning.

Like I said before, there is lot of possibilities and potential to the game, I will love to see quickies with Amelie in the kitchen while the other family members are home, and paths like pregnancies that can force you to make choices of official relationships and tons of pregnant scenes besides.

I think Amelie will look hot with bigger breasts full of milk.
And it will be an amazing initiative to witness her body transform slowly through updates and pregnancy.
Oh for sure, I definitely get why it would be a lot more work and just isn't possible for every small production to contain routes. My only point really here is having the ability to break up this novel into even two routes would lead to a more balanced game at least for what we have so far. If you had the ability to be supportive and friendly with either Kylee or Amelie while pursuing one of them it would give the MC a little more heart and make him come off less like a manipulative horndog who is ignoring the girls feelings for his own wants.

Agree completely about Amelie, I had no criticisms for her myself she's great the way she is.

Stephanie we'll have to disagree on her to a degree but I agree the blackmail plot really is the worst of it.

The uncles drunk bullshit... that's interesting, you're right I didn't look at it that way but I have to agree it does feel a like a bit too much when you put it that way. Just a way to push the scale further.

On your final thoughts for the future, I may be harsh on the novel but I do think a lot of my complaints can be saved depending on how the story goes so I'm quite hopeful myself. Also not against your pregnancy idea, but I do think our MC needs to prove himself more to be worth that type of greatness. Anyway thanks for the thought out reply.

Reactions: zoku

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
This error keeps popping up in the amelie titfuck
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gallerylabels.rpy", line 20181, in script
mc "*Aghh!!*." with cumming
File "game/gallerylabels.rpy", line 20181, in <module>
NameError: name 'cumming' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/gallerylabels.rpy", line 20181, in script
File "D:\AVN\0 Heart Problems\Heartproblems-Chapter7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 920, in execute
say_menu_with(self.with_, renpy.game.interface.set_transition)
File "D:\AVN\0 Heart Problems\Heartproblems-Chapter7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 739, in say_menu_with
what = renpy.python.py_eval(expression)
File "D:\AVN\0 Heart Problems\Heartproblems-Chapter7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1083, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\AVN\0 Heart Problems\Heartproblems-Chapter7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1076, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/gallerylabels.rpy", line 20181, in <module>
NameError: name 'cumming' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
HeartProblems Chapter7
Fri Mar 17 18:56:23 2023
```

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
I wouldn't review something that's not complete, and I would actually make a review smaller and with less personal opinions. This was a breakdown of the characters and what I liked and didn't like. It's just a lot because the game has 7 chapters and I just now played it. Again, it's okay if it's too much for you but y'all are silly acting like that's too much to read in a discussion thread for the game. Would you rather less variety and just have people asking for updates and leaks? seems pretty dull and not worth reading through either...

Oh for sure, I definitely get why it would be a lot more work and just isn't possible for every small production to contain routes. My only point really here is having the ability to break up this novel into even two routes would lead to a more balanced game at least for what we have so far. If you had the ability to be supportive and friendly with either Kylee or Amelie while pursuing one of them it would give the MC a little more heart and make him come off less like a manipulative horndog who is ignoring the girls feelings for his own wants.

Agree completely about Amelie, I had no criticisms for her myself she's great the way she is.

Stephanie we'll have to disagree on her to a degree but I agree the blackmail plot really is the worst of it.

The uncles drunk bullshit... that's interesting, you're right I didn't look at it that way but I have to agree it does feel a like a bit too much when you put it that way. Just a way to push the scale further.

On your final thoughts for the future, I may be harsh on the novel but I do think a lot of my complaints can be saved depending on how the story goes so I'm quite hopeful myself. Also not against your pregnancy idea, but I do think our MC needs to prove himself more to be worth that type of greatness. Anyway thanks for the thought out reply.
I think the very first updates of the game were an open game where you click to move and find/unlock/repeat and grind events.
I'm glad it changed soon to become a storyline with choices, but then It had some sort of required points earned after choices that impact the unlock of scenes according to previous actions throughout the story. It wasn't bad, we still had choices AND different outcomes.
The points were like a classic lust points vs love points I don't remember well (they were hidden but could be seen with a specific mod). But you could trigger different pictures at some point.

I don't know if it still exists in recent updates, but I have to repeat the game some day and see.

But then choices started to fade away slowly or at least have no major impact.

But As you said I too have high hopes for this game, it's at least the most realistic in terms of scenario compared to others, and it have some character into it.

What turns me off in other games, and I don't mean to be rude, sometimes -if not most of the times- they give me the impression that the authors aren't mature enough to think out of their pants and provide a living situation of realism to the gameplay.
You only feel like you are the only man who owns a dick or the last man on earth and all women want to fuck you for no reason.

Xenorav on the other hand, knows how women think and act and he is able to mirror that on his story, and an author needs maturity to have such thinking and provide similar results.

It's just hard to play a game written by a child even with high graphics and animations, you feel like they are made by guys who never touched a female. compared to a game made by Xenorav who seems to know about women and have matured thinking.

I think that's what made a huge difference between that game and others for me.

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
I think the very first updates of the game were an open game where you click to move and find/unlock/repeat and grind events.
I'm glad it changed soon to become a storyline with choices, but then It had some sort of required points earned after choices that impact the unlock of scenes according to previous actions throughout the story. It wasn't bad, we still had choices AND different outcomes.
The points were like a classic lust points vs love points I don't remember well (they were hidden but could be seen with a specific mod). But you could trigger different pictures at some point.

I don't know if it still exists in recent updates, but I have to repeat the game some day and see.

But then choices started to fade away slowly or at least have no major impact.

But As you said I too have high hopes for this game, it's at least the most realistic in terms of scenario compared to others, and it have some character into it.

What turns me off in other games, and I don't mean to be rude, sometimes -if not most of the times- they give me the impression that the authors aren't mature enough to think out of their pants and provide a living situation of realism to the gameplay.
You only feel like you are the only man who owns a dick or the last man on earth and all women want to fuck you for no reason.

Xenorav on the other hand, knows how women think and act and he is able to mirror that on his story, and an author needs maturity to have such thinking and provide similar results.

It's just hard to play a game written by a child even with high graphics and animations, you feel like they are made by guys who never touched a female. compared to a game made by Xenorav who seems to know about women and have matured thinking.

I think that's what made a huge difference between that game and others for me.
Do you know a similar game. I have been tired and I did not get any game in this perfection

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Do you know a similar game. I have been tired and I did not get any game in this perfection
I think we're on the same boat brother, I easily lose interest in a game when I see loose behaviors that make no sense for a woman to open her legs. All the games so far are lacking what this game have.

But it's double edged if the Dev used this in the wrong way (milking), or even worse, if he keeps sex for the end, it will be a huge waste of potential. And would be a crime against Amelie. As I said earlier that the story should continue after they have sex.

But I trust he's not that type of Dev, and it's why I like him and support his work.

Reactions: PandaGuts and kdy18

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Gotta feel sorry for Amelie.... she replacing one cheater for another. :ROFLMAO: MC is clearly not trustworthy in any realistic sense.

Still a good game but damn... MC is a douchebag.
He is her nephew... lol unless he dates her or become engajed to her, he is "right". Just fuck everybody you want before you start something with someone, to prevent jealousy just dont tell him/her afterwards. No cap now, I believe the love the mc has for amelie. In fact, I think him x amelie are the most romantic relationship in the game, even for a "weird" incest fetish plot, it doesnt seems dirty as other games. He is really horny and hipersexual (and really invasive at times) but that doesnt have to exclude the special care he has for amelie. He treats everybody in the game in a particular way around.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Gotta feel sorry for Amelie.... she replacing one cheater for another. :ROFLMAO: MC is clearly not trustworthy in any realistic sense.

Still a good game but damn... MC is a douchebag.
In fairness, MC is on the receiving end of some of that diddling. The pest (Stephanie) is basically Weinsteining him every chance she gets and Kylee did a measure of eager pursuit too, early on. MC didn't object too much though. No one is really official at this point, but yes Amelie probably won't be thrilled to learn her girls are engaging in British royal family simulator.
I am not that interested in the other women in story, so my MC can only really be accused of dipping into the Kylee honey jar.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
In fairness, MC is on the receiving end of some of that diddling. The pest (Stephanie) is basically Weinsteining him every chance she gets and Kylee did a measure of eager pursuit too, early on. MC didn't object too much though. No one is really official at this point, but yes Amelie probably won't be thrilled to learn her girls are engaging in British royal family simulator.
I am not that interested in the other women in story, so my MC can only really be accused of dipping into the Kylee honey jar.
And mia's mom right? (Forgot her name) you cant avoid her, at least in previous updates. You couldnt.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I would say the MC's behaviour is at it's worst when it comes to Kylee, she gets jealous over Mia's flirting and he tells her she's the only one for him. It's unnecessary to say that since they aren't even in a exclusive relationship. He does it an a kind of teasing way, but still. Also, we know that she doesn't usually have sex with people without being in a relationship first so the fact that she did it with the MC means something and he doesn't give her a second thought when he's fooling around with Mia or Amelie (i'll leave Stephanie out of this since she's a molester and blackmailer :KEK: ).

Reactions: Raziel_8

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
He is her nephew... lol at unless he dates her or become engajed to her, he is "right". Just fuck everybody you want before you start something with someone, to prevent jealousy just dont tell him/her afterwards. No cap now, I believe the love the mc has for amelie. In fact, I think him x amelie are the most romantic relationship in the game, even for a "weird" incest fetish plot, it doesnt seems dirty as other games. He is really horny and hipersexual (and really invasive at times) but that doesnt have to exclude the special care he has for amelie. He treats everybody in the game in a particular way around.
Amelie to so hawt. She deserves a good man. MC is basically just groping her at any chance he can without regards to her feelings :ROFLMAO:

He "pretends" to care but it's obvious he doesn't give a Fk. I wish this was a harem where he's honest with the ladies! :ROFLMAO:

Poor girl...

2023-03-19 01_06_15-HeartProblems.png

Last edited:

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
I think we're on the same boat brother, I easily lose interest in a game when I see loose behaviors that make no sense for a woman to open her legs. All the games so far are lacking what this game have.

But it's double edged if the Dev used this in the wrong way (milking), or even worse, if he keeps sex for the end, it will be a huge waste of potential. And would be a crime against Amelie. As I said earlier that the story should continue after they have sex.

But I trust he's not that type of Dev, and it's why I like him and support his work.
He is a very smart dev. It is rare to find a game where all the girls are attractive. At first I hated Stephanie but now even she makes her beautiful. In addition to that, the plot of the story. It is unlike all other games. He didn't put in the silly bathroom scenario or get stuck in the washing machine or. To enter upon him while he is asleep and admire his penis

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
He is a very smart dev. It is rare to find a game where all the girls are attractive. At first I hated Stephanie but now even she makes her beautiful. In addition to that, the plot of the story. It is unlike all other games. He didn't put in the silly bathroom scenario or get stuck in the washing machine or. To enter upon him while he is asleep and admire his penis
In addition to the high-quality images, it feels natural, not plastic like other games

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes