4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

AChillesWILL

Jul 24, 2022
Can anyone help me,my game is not launching.Showing up in 1 second and disappear & it's not showing up anymore.The version that I previously played had no problem like this. There are also in some of my games things like this,but if i play compressed game it's working.What is the problem,i'm so f**king confused because this problem,and i dont want play a compressed game...

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
How is Xenorav's fanbase? Does he change major components of the game base on his patreon supporters' feedback?

Is he either burnt out or just stuck on how to proceed with the plot?

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
How is Xenorav's fanbase? Does he change major components of the game base on his patreon supporters' feedback?

Is he either burnt out or just stuck on how to proceed with the plot?
Burnt out. He already wrote the whole script and coding. He is just animating now, we're currently eleven days without feedback (news report and shit). Coding is in 95% though, not entirely complete, but almost.

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
I'm having alot of erros cause of the chef it seems you forgot to define the chef has a variable or used the wrong one. 1681152265540.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dammit why mixdrop of all things 20 clicks to spam sites then you "might" get a link.

anyway my taxi is here i will shuffle out via the Patreon link i absolutely saw honest :sneaky:
It doesn't, one click and one click to download....maybe use uBlock Orgins?

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
Xenorav in the first two months he is excited about the update, arrives in the third and fourth months the development of the game drops, postpones the update, does not release weekly status, does not say the reasons for the delays, it is difficult.
He does this everytime, the first months the progress is about 15/20% of renders per week, the drops to 10% per week, finally 10% per 2 weeks and the his computer fails/he has to travel/ he bourns out/ an alíen warship attacks his house and the milks his subs for 1 or 2 months

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
He does this everytime, the first months the progress is about 15/20% of renders per week, the drops to 10% per week, finally 10% per 2 weeks and the his computer fails/he has to travel/ he bourns out/ an alíen warship attacks his house and the milks his subs for 1 or 2 months
This is all so unbelievable. He must be really young. I really imagine he as a high schooler. Does anybody knows xen's age?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
yes the update finished by amelie went topless to bathroom
by the way i didn't notice that amelie's nipples are bigger than her eyes lol
Luv those pepperoni nips. :love:
Great final scene too. That demure way Amelie tries and fails to cover up the mess and then says...at least now you are satisfied. :oops:
Well, only for moment gorgeous. Looking as good as you do, it won't be long before I'm recharged and ready for moooar!

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes