4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

skater555

Feb 22, 2021

Hi guys, these last few weeks I've barely made any progress on the novel and probably next week I won't be able to work either, that's why I've paused the billing cycle, so next month you won't be charged.
I'm going through some personal problems, I'm not very well mentally and I can't work like this.
I see this as a hobby and I like to do it when I want, not by obligation, and right now I don't feel like it.
But don't worry, this is not an omen that I'm going to abandon the project in the future, I still enjoy making novels and I have a lot of ideas for future games, besides the chapter is very close to be finished.
Thank you very much for your understanding and see you in two weeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola chicos, estas últimas semanas apenas he avanzado en la novela y probablemente la semana que viene tampoco pueda trabajar, por eso he pausado el ciclo de facturación, así que el mes que viene no se les cobrará.
Estoy pasando por algunos problemas personales, no estoy muy bien mentalmente y no puedo trabajar así.
Veo esto como un hobby y me gusta hacerlo cuando quiero, no por obligación, y ahora mismo no me apetece.
Pero no os preocupéis, esto no es un presagio de que vaya a abandonar el proyecto en el futuro ni mucho menos, sigo disfrutando haciendo novelas y tengo muchas ideas para futuros juegos, además el capítulo está muy cerca de terminarse.
Muchas gracias por vuestra comprensión y hasta dentro de dos semanas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019

Hi guys, these last few weeks I've barely made any progress on the novel and probably next week I won't be able to work either, that's why I've paused the billing cycle, so next month you won't be charged.
I'm going through some personal problems, I'm not very well mentally and I can't work like this.
I see this as a hobby and I like to do it when I want, not by obligation, and right now I don't feel like it.
But don't worry, this is not an omen that I'm going to abandon the project in the future, I still enjoy making novels and I have a lot of ideas for future games, besides the chapter is very close to be finished.
Thank you very much for your understanding and see you in two weeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola chicos, estas últimas semanas apenas he avanzado en la novela y probablemente la semana que viene tampoco pueda trabajar, por eso he pausado el ciclo de facturación, así que el mes que viene no se les cobrará.
Estoy pasando por algunos problemas personales, no estoy muy bien mentalmente y no puedo trabajar así.
Veo esto como un hobby y me gusta hacerlo cuando quiero, no por obligación, y ahora mismo no me apetece.
Pero no os preocupéis, esto no es un presagio de que vaya a abandonar el proyecto en el futuro ni mucho menos, sigo disfrutando haciendo novelas y tengo muchas ideas para futuros juegos, además el capítulo está muy cerca de terminarse.
Muchas gracias por vuestra comprensión y hasta dentro de dos semanas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Phh, mental problems, who wrote earlier that Xenorav is young man was right I guess, pathetic, I only understand if something very bad happen with family or relatives, hope it's not this situation, hobby, nice hobby with 1k subs, I like to do it when I want, let's do 1-2 updates per year like some others milk Devs, that would be nice(NO).

Last edited:

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Phh, mental problems, who wrote earlier that Xenorav is young man was right I guess, pathetic, I only understand if something very bad happen with family or relatives, hope it's not this situation, hobby, nice hobby with 1k subs, I like to do it when I want, let's do 1-2 updates per year like some others milk Devs, that would be nice(NO).
Your profile pic is from what game? Looks good...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
XENORAV is good guy and hard worker maybe he needs some rest to take care of his problems , and ofcourse he needs our support
Yeah, update is almost done but I will keep you waiting for don't know how much time because I have problems, again like I said earlier if it's really big real problem OK, if he is young man and his girlfriend left him it's not big problem.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes