4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

masterpop

Jun 16, 2021
Guys chill out. Last update was in January and he takes at least 3.5 months for each update plus the game is top notch unlike most of the crappy games out there.

Milking happens because of the stupid Patreon who allow it to get paid without providing any value. It wouldn't happen if people would just buy the updates instead of subscribing.

Reactions: memo_herdez

aggy16

Feb 20, 2022
Guys chill out. Last update was in January and he takes at least 3.5 months for each update plus the game is top notch unlike most of the crappy games out there.

Milking happens because of the stupid Patreon who allow it to get paid without providing any value. It wouldn't happen if people would just buy the updates instead of subscribing.
Truee :)

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
There are many good games here, just don’t waste time crying about new updates and play something else
They don't know how to do that, a lot of these people don't even support Devs and when they do they act super entitled. If any Dev has personal shit or doesn't move fast enough for the braindead masses they're labeled a milker F95 logic.

M0t0m4m1

Oct 1, 2020
They don't know how to do that, a lot of these people don't even support Devs and when they do they act super entitled. If any Dev has personal shit or doesn't move fast enough for the braindead masses they're labeled a milker F95 logic.
ya, and looks his name ''pibe'' he is from latam. Almost all of us are braindead here :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: radbaz31

d0n1br@

Jan 30, 2023
Do the eyes burn from the truth? I learned my lesson the first time and saved my post after publicated, so whoever deletes it or report can suck cock over and over again.
I will say what I wanted to say in any case.
masterpop said:
Last update was in December. Given the current schedule, Chapter 8 will be in June at best, so it will again take at least 5 months to develop, as it did with the previous Chapters 5, 6, and 7. No speedup in sight. Chapter 6 took the longest time and was released 7 months after the previous one. But nothing prevents him from releasing it in July, August or even September, since the hamsters, of which there are not a few, will swallow it anyway. Even if after that, until the end of 2023, only one more update will be released and not a continuation with Chapter 9, but for example, the New Year's one, which was talked about last year and which was never released, although this is may already have been done, at least in part, at that period. By the way, I didn't expect him then and wanted to sneeze on him. Even if nothing happens, there will still be those who will be ready to almost kiss his feet when he drops them one new cropped render of the ass in 256x256 expansion, instead of the same new chapter. So yes, chill out, pay him monthly, but play other games.

Before I Forget said:
Because a lot of developers are milkers actually and with almost every second or third game still more people understand this. In many jobs, if you doesn't move fast enough you get paid a less salary or you have to looking for a new job soon. And your personal shit usually doesn't bother anyone there. If you have worked in many different places, then you would know about this true of life. So developers can just as successfully and deservedly get support 1 or 2 times a year exactly with the same frequency that they release 30-40 minutes updates to their games. And then almost every second of them, who starts receiving normal checks thanks to the same patreons, has a new sore nearly every first month. And this repeats for years. If you're blind or not smart enough to understand this, it's only your problem.

My conclusion is one – the more money, the less work. They want working some weeks or maximum 2-3 months 2-4 hours a day at the weekend during the year and have more than thousand of patreons and five or even ten and more thousand of dollars every month. And this applies to most developers, including this one. His amount of patreons, which is already more than 1000, which is very, very good for a milkman, has increased more than one and a half times and will soon even double in the last 6 months, but this did not affect the acceleration of the release of updates, although after each of them promises are heard about this.
I have repeatedly seen those who, at first, make, for example, 300-400 renders in 3-4 weeks, and then approximately the same in 3-4 or even 6 and more months, although over time they buy more powerful computers that speed up work process. There are also those, who made 50-60 renders per 1-1,5 month in 2020-2021, and continue to make the same number in 2023, regardless of how many times patreons have increased during this time. What is it if not milking? As well as the fact that, without finishing one game, they start talking about another and, at best, finish the previous one in a hurry with a fairly limited amount of content just to get the inscription – completed and could be sold on steam. And it is not uncommon for the previous game to be abandoned altogether. Also, I would not be surprised that some of them make several games at the same time under different pseudonyms. And the lies of many of them only increase the probability of the latter.

Panos550

Jan 3, 2023
Do the eyes burn from the truth? I learned my lesson the first time and saved my post after publicated, so whoever deletes it or report can suck cock over and over again.
I will say what I wanted to say in any case.

Last update was in December. Given the current schedule, Chapter 8 will be in June at best, so it will again take at least 5 months to develop, as it did with the previous Chapters 5, 6, and 7. No speedup in sight. Chapter 6 took the longest time and was released 7 months after the previous one. But nothing prevents him from releasing it in July, August or even September, since the hamsters, of which there are not a few, will swallow it anyway. Even if after that, until the end of 2023, only one more update will be released and not a continuation with Chapter 9, but for example, the New Year's one, which was talked about last year and which was never released, although this is may already have been done, at least in part, at that period. By the way, I didn't expect him then and wanted to sneeze on him. Even if nothing happens, there will still be those who will be ready to almost kiss his feet when he drops them one new cropped render of the ass in 256x256 expansion, instead of the same new chapter. So yes, chill out, pay him monthly, but play other games.

Because a lot of developers are milkers actually and with almost every second or third game still more people understand this. In many jobs, if you doesn't move fast enough you get paid a less salary or you have to looking for a new job soon. And your personal shit usually doesn't bother anyone there. If you have worked in many different places, then you would know about this true of life. So developers can just as successfully and deservedly get support 1 or 2 times a year exactly with the same frequency that they release 30-40 minutes updates to their games. And then almost every second of them, who starts receiving normal checks thanks to the same patreons, has a new sore nearly every first month. And this repeats for years. If you're blind or not smart enough to understand this, it's only your problem.

My conclusion is one – the more money, the less work. They want working some weeks or maximum 2-3 months 2-4 hours a day at the weekend during the year and have more than thousand of patreons and five or even ten and more thousand of dollars every month. And this applies to most developers, including this one. His amount of patreons, which is already more than 1000, which is very, very good for a milkman, has increased more than one and a half times and will soon even double in the last 6 months, but this did not affect the acceleration of the release of updates, although after each of them promises are heard about this.
I have repeatedly seen those who, at first, make, for example, 300-400 renders in 3-4 weeks, and then approximately the same in 3-4 or even 6 and more months, although over time they buy more powerful computers that speed up work process. There are also those, who made 50-60 renders per 1-1,5 month in 2020-2021, and continue to make the same number in 2023, regardless of how many times patreons have increased during this time. What is it if not milking? As well as the fact that, without finishing one game, they start talking about another and, at best, finish the previous one in a hurry with a fairly limited amount of content just to get the inscription – completed and could be sold on steam. And it is not uncommon for the previous game to be abandoned altogether. Also, I would not be surprised that some of them make several games at the same time under different pseudonyms. And the lies of many of them only increase the probability of the latter.
Thank you very much my good friend. It's the most accurate thing I've read here on this site! But the big truth is when this game is updated(this will happen in August, I'm sure) The trend will be filled with praise comments, for the very good work of the developer, and there will be others registered in his Patreon. Forgetting Of course, all this milking of half a year. 10€ per month,They charge us 60 to 70 for each update! You immediately collect an amount of around 70000 for each update. I personally think you and I don't make that much money

Last edited:

mobidirk

Aug 16, 2021
Thank you very much my good friend. It's the most accurate thing I've read here on this site! But the big truth is when this game is updated(this will happen in August, I'm sure) The trend will be filled with praise comments, for the very good work of the developer, and there will be others registered in his Patreon. Forgetting Of course, all this milking of half a year. 10€ They charge us 60 to 70 per month for each update!
What do you want? It is your money, isn't it? Be patient! No pay, no cry!

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes