4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Does anyone know how many episodes dev is thinking?
the only thing i know is mc will fuck amelie in chapter10 and after i don't think that amelie will accept the harem lol

maybe the game will fnish at chapter 12

and the dev said that he has many ideas for new games , i hope that the MILFS are always good as amelie

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
the only thing i know is mc will fuck amelie in chapter10 and after i don't think that amelie will accept the harem lol

maybe the game will fnish at chapter 12

and the dev said that he has many ideas for new games , i hope that the MILFS are always good as amelie
From where info about sex with Amelie in Chapter 10?

• Haha
Reactions: kadgilek

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
How about you stop trying to force feed your personal fetishes into a game that doesn't have them? THere are a shit load of BBC, NTR and other games, so play them, stop corrupting games that don't have them in there.

I'm sure you'd understand if someonme came into a BBC/NTR game you liked and started suggesting to cut all that out and do plain vanilla sex, but knowing how most BBC and NTR fans are on here I doubt you probably would understand that example.. Eh, oh well
He did not ask for content to be REMOVED like in your example, so what you said makes no sense. Your comparison with a vanilla fan to go ask for content to be removed from an NTR game never happens because you can not ask for content to be removed from a game when it is already in there.

He is asking for content to be added that he likes, so what is the problem with that?

If you dont like it, you can ignore/avoid it and play the rest of the game. If you can not ignore it, that is a problem with you, not the game. Why can we not have a game with some content for everyone??

Last edited:

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
He did not ask for content to be REMOVED like in your example, so what you said makes no sense. Your comparison with a vanilla fan to go ask for content to be removed from an NTR game never happens because you can not ask for content to be removed from a game when it is already in there.

He is asking for content to be added that he likes, so what is the problem with that?

If you dont like it, you can ignore/avoid it and play the rest of the game. If you can not ignore it, that is a problem with you, not the game. Why can we not have a game with some content for everyone??
Mainly because this is a vanilla game. Don't ask for something Half way through the game to be added. Also, just like a lot of people go into game and ask if ntr is avoidable or not and then they are called names some of us are sick of people of that group coming to games with out it and asking.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes