V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
If amilie husband fuck her don't call this is a NTR
Every husband fuck his own wife
your Dad always fuck your mom
Are you thinking this is NTR
NTR YOUR MIND
I agree, but I don't think the game will have such a scene. At least in what has been shown so far. And I don't think the developer would put a scene like that in the game, as it would be their suicide as a developer. Since (I believe) their supporter base is vanilla people.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ITS BEEN DROPPED! A NEW UPDATE
Can you Unlock the New post!!!!
There is no update, it's only 80% done... if that really?

Let's see if you can guess whose butt this is... #Report

ch8_424---.png

I started back to work last week but making a post with no progress seemed a bit pointless.
Taking a break to concentrate on my personal well being was the best decision I could have made and I am happy to be back.
Now I am refreshed and ready to keep working!
  • Code ≈ 80%
  • Renders ≈ 90%?? [500 images] + [21 animations]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Estuve trabajando desde la semana pasada pero pensé que hacer un post sin ningun progreso no tenía sentido.
Tomar un descanzo para concentrarme en mi bienestar personal fué la mejor decisión que pude haber tomado y estoy feliz por estar de vuelta.
Ahora esto fresco y listo para seguir trabajando!
  • Código ≈ 80%
  • Renderizados ≈ 90%?? [500 imágenes] + [21 animaciónes]

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do you think 2 weeks from now to the update is being too hopeful?
Your guess would be just as good as mine ;)

I don't count on anything anymore from most devs, even if they say a date, it's generally not meet. But, hey, the update is going to come at least, we do know that now, I've got 100's of other games to play, so I can wait :coffee:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes