4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm happy to see he's back and that the break helped!
Honestly communication is everything, I don't mind devs taking a break as long as they keep us in the loop. I'm actually happy for him.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Boy xenorav is jokingly removed +15 from the code that was at 95% 1 month ago, this update should come out at the end of May here +1 week it disappears again.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Boy xenorav is jokingly removed +15 from the code that was at 95% 1 month ago, this update should come out at the end of May here +1 week it disappears again.
perhaps he added some new scenes (to be coded yet)?
regardless, those percentages dont mean that much.
(though 500 renders and 21 animations in 4 months time is rather thin result, to say at least)

hopefully he wont become a full time milkdev just yet..at least till amelie is bedded for the first time:BootyTime:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
perhaps he added some new scenes (to be coded yet)?
regardless, those percentages dont mean that much.
(though 500 renders and 21 animations in 4 months time is rather thin result, to say at least)

hopefully he wont become a full time milkdev just yet..at least till amelie is bedded for the first time:BootyTime:
He had a lot of delay in this update during these months
1 week of broken pc
+1 week without status
+1 weeks without status
+1 weeks because I was going through personal problems.

total of 1 month delay

Reactions: elpibedeoro1

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
nice to hear that xeno returns to business , and the renders are more beautiful with light reflection on skin.

so MC is trying anal with kylie

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
It's not Amilie's ass it's Kyle's. There was an earlier teaser. Check the image. Kylie is wearing the same color panty and top
Look closer, it isn't the same underwear. Yes it's the same colour, but it isn't the same size or shape. The ones in the new preview have much smaller coverage and has very visible frills.

Also it's not the same top in the new preview it's a light purple/blue colour in the older picure it's clearly white.

Also look how the character is holding her arm in the first image, it's very passive just like Amelie.

1683037136776.png 1683037201172.png

Last edited:

Shirosaki24

Aug 4, 2019
There is no update, it's only 80% done... if that really?

Let's see if you can guess whose butt this is... #Report

View attachment 2588771

I started back to work last week but making a post with no progress seemed a bit pointless.
Taking a break to concentrate on my personal well being was the best decision I could have made and I am happy to be back.
Now I am refreshed and ready to keep working!
  • Code ≈ 80%
  • Renders ≈ 90%?? [500 images] + [21 animations]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Estuve trabajando desde la semana pasada pero pensé que hacer un post sin ningun progreso no tenía sentido.
Tomar un descanzo para concentrarme en mi bienestar personal fué la mejor decisión que pude haber tomado y estoy feliz por estar de vuelta.
Ahora esto fresco y listo para seguir trabajando!
  • Código ≈ 80%
  • Renderizados ≈ 90%?? [500 imágenes] + [21 animaciónes]
This is Amelie, it’s his room..

Reactions: PecintaMILF/NTR27

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Look closer, it isn't the same underwear. Yes it's the same colour, but it isn't the same size or shape. The ones in the new preview have much smaller coverage and has very visible frills.

Also it's not the same top in the new preview it's a light purple/blue colour in the older picure it's clearly white.

Also look how the character is holding her arm in the first image, it's very passive just like Amelie.

View attachment 2590049 View attachment 2590051
Yeah you are right that's Amilie. I only looked at the color.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes