4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
Which country is the dev from? This game has a lot of fans, we should petition the president for a pardon. It's hard to get good wifi surrounded by thick concrete walls. Not to mention that the newest phones are a bit too big to fit in the prison pocket, which also delays the release.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Every day, the same nonsense... Think of the planet and stop polluting.
It's not even funny anymore...
Well, you know what they say, every day is a fresh slice of 'tomorrow pie'. But our dear friend here didn't exactly sprinkle in the details on which slice he's eyeing for that update. We all made the rookie mistake of assuming his 'tomorrow' was the one right after today... but looks like we ordered from the wrong bakery again! His 'tomorrow' might as well be 'someday-ville', population: unknown and growing. So, let's raise a glass to the timeless art of vague promises and misplaced optimism. Cheers, or should I say, 'cheers to tomorrow... maybe?' ;)

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Well, you know what they say, every day is a fresh slice of 'tomorrow pie'. But our dear friend here didn't exactly sprinkle in the details on which slice he's eyeing for that update. We all made the rookie mistake of assuming his 'tomorrow' was the one right after today... but looks like we ordered from the wrong bakery again! His 'tomorrow' might as well be 'someday-ville', population: unknown and growing. So, let's raise a glass to the timeless art of vague promises and misplaced optimism. Cheers, or should I say, 'cheers to tomorrow... maybe?' ;)
You sir, look like a discerning reader.

Could I perhaps interest you in sampling my wares?

I have begun a project to Re-Write the dialogue for this game to make it a little more enjoyable to digest! I'd greatly appreciate feedback!

The Re-Write can be found right here on the forums at this location ! Heart Problems Chapter's 1 & 2 Re-Write

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023

I have begun a project to Re-Write the dialogue for this game to make it a little more enjoyable to digest! I'd greatly appreciate feedback!

The Re-Write can be found right here on the forums at this location ! Heart Problems Chapter's 1 & 2 Re-Write
At this point You should try to continue the game bye yourself and literally steal it.

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
At this point You should try to continue the game bye yourself and literally steal it.
Honestly if I had the expertise required to recreate the games models and animations, I'd at the very least seek to finish the game.

I'm pretty confident I could craft a narrative that would resolve the game satisfactorily.

But alas.. I am a mere amateur in this arena. And I have no expertise with the production of the imagery required for a VN.

Reactions: Cryptist

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
Its not abandoned, it will be if the dev stops charging. Consider this as "donations" to The Lord of all Excuses. The milker will continue this when he sees that people stop paying for nothing (now there is no reason because dumb people still pay for nothing, not even reports)
He will reapear with a new uncheckeable excuse and pausing the billying cycle for a time (probably restoring it after a few weeks, yes he lies even there).
For me, the best thing to do with these milkers is to sub ONLY when a new chapter is out (not for 2 month reports). Im sure then the game starts getting chapters every month

Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Its not abandoned, it will be if the dev stops charging. Consider this as "donations" to The Lord of all Excuses. The milker will continue this when he sees that people stop paying for nothing (now there is no reason because dumb people still pay for nothing, not even reports)
He will reapear with a new uncheckeable excuse and pausing the billying cycle for a time (probably restoring it after a few weeks, yes he lies even there).
For me, the best thing to do with these milkers is to sub ONLY when a new chapter is out (not for 2 month reports). Im sure then the game starts getting chapters every month
People are stupid, nothing new, project who have almost 2k subs deliver 1 update per year, same time high quality projects new and old who deliver 4 and more releases per year have less than 1k subs or little bit more than 1k. Nuts!

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023

I would be delighted to offer my assistance and share my insights with you. :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chinwiskers
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes