4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
But I am not optimistic for this update. There is no content that can be submitted. MC did everything with Amelie. I do not expect mc fuck her . i think shower Scene or bikini Massage:cry::confused:
Xenorav: Are you happy with... Nothing?
Well that's what you gonna get. Not even an update huh
:PogChamp:

Reactions: JaredR

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
Man, the people in this thread are insane. I can't imagine constantly pining for a new update for months on end. Just do something else and discover a fortuitous event in the future when the game finally updates. I know this game is a cut above a huge majority of what you see on here, but sending such intense hatred towards Xeno is only going to make things worse for you down the line.

Rolento95

Jul 12, 2017
But I am not optimistic for this update. There is no content that can be submitted. MC did everything with Amelie. I do not expect mc fuck her . i think shower Scene or bikini Massage:cry::confused:
id love to see the reaction of her husband when he catch him with her :LOL:

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
It only releases the update at the end of the month. 0.6, 0.7 ,0.8
Yeah lol I think people have quite a difficulty to notice standards here. He always releases between the 27th and 31st. Only problem is that he could vanish for another entire month. Anything is possible with xenorav.

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
Man, the people in this thread are insane. I can't imagine constantly pining for a new update for months on end. Just do something else and discover a fortuitous event in the future when the game finally updates. I know this game is a cut above a huge majority of what you see on here, but sending such intense hatred towards Xeno is only going to make things worse for you down the line.
Screenshot 2024-06-22 at 21-52-24 first time gif - Google Search.png

tonyusxiv

Dec 30, 2022
I'm reading the last pages of this thread and I don't find what you expect to find any update, Xenomilk will release the update when he contemplates that you people just are filling this thread with more pages and pages, he is just watching and reading this thread in the shadows, keep believing a release will be soon...

• Haha
Reactions: aggy16

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
i hope we get to pound Amelie's pussy in the next update, what do you think?
also can we get her and Kylee pregnant at the same day, that would be awesome :giggle:

btw animations in this game are 10/10 (y):cool:

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Griev and aggy16
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes